Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 20 Jan 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by legolass View Post
The whole of season 3 is on Netflix, we have just watched the whole lot. We really loved it, a real change from the usual.
Ah, I hadn't realised it had finished already! Must get round to watching it now then.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

We started S3 but then stopped. Need to carry on with it really.
Old 24 Jan 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Ah, I hadn't realised it had finished already! Must get round to watching it now then.
it hasnt finished yet. new episodes are appearing each week.

they had a midseason break before xmas, but started back up again a couple of weeks ago
wanye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
legolass
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
it hasnt finished yet. new episodes are appearing each week.

they had a midseason break before xmas, but started back up again a couple of weeks ago
Just noticed that there were a couple of new episodes on Netflix.
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I'm part way through Season 3. We started watching around Christmas time and like to watch one or two episodes at a time rather than binge watching entire seasons.

I've found that Season 3 isn't quite as good as Season 2 which wasn't quite as good as Season 1. It's still excellent though.

When I first heard about it and decided to watch it, I was surprised it was a sitcom. I had thought it was more of a fantasy drama with a bit of humour.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Loved series 1 and 2, but lost interest with series 3. Think they've been stuck for new storylines...
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Me too, I lost interest sadly. Loved series one though especially jamela jamil she is stunning and so funny!
Yes, series 3 has lost my interest, too.

I'm also finding Kristen Bell irritating, for some reason; though, Jameela and "Janet" are still fab!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I’m late to the party but binge watched all 3 seasons this week which has resulted in me ‘swearing’ the whole time and shouting ‘yabasic’ to my husband which confuses him.

I’d read this thread before I started S3 so wasn’t holding out much hope but I still enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing the beginning of S4 to see how it plays out with Chidi.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List