Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Aug 18, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

Tokyo Disney Hotel Miracosta - where you get into it?

Been spending my weekend watching YT videos in planing the Tokyo trip in May, thinking about staying a night or two at the Disney Hotel Miracosta - but cannot see how to get to it, if not in a car!

The YT videos show people arriving in cars, but damned if I can find one where the video shows them getting off the train at Maihama and going to this hotel, the Disneyland hotel there are loads!

Is there a walkway from the station to the hotel?

Also the rooms appear to have potentially different views of the park "Tuscany Side, Venice Side and Porto Paradiso Side".

Any clues as to which sees what?
The ones on YT I have seen are to the left of the main area in front of the lagoon, looking down, as you walk into the area from the main park entrance with the globe in it.

Edited at 11:29 AM.
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Does this help? Not read it to check!

disneyhotels.jp/en/dhm/access/index.html
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

Yes it does thank you!

Under trains it says:
Take the Disney Resort Line monorail from the Resort Gateway Station adjacent to JR Maihama Station and get off at the third stop, Tokyo DisneySea Station.
Go to the exit at the forward end of the arrival platform, then follow the passageway to the hotel.
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DocMcStuffins
New Poster (5)

We are planning a stay at the Miracosta in May too! I was trying to figure out how to get into the hotel too! Do you know how early you can get there on day 1? Can you make use of the extra magic 15 before official check in that day?

Thanks
DocMcStuffins is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

My understanding is they will not let you check in before 3pm, you may leave your bags with them though before that time. I would have thought you needed to have checked in to receive the extra 1, and thus not use one on that day of arrival, but i may be wrong.