Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 16 Sep 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It only gives you the choice of US or Canada as the country for the billing address so I just used the hotel address. It seems to have been accepted. I did think about using Paypal but the card I wanted to use isn’t registered to my Paypal account.
Thanks I'll use the hotel address then.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Woohoo just placed my order online for shipping direct to Disney.

The candles were back down to $12.95 & soaps $3.50 again. Plus 20% off entire order.

Now just need to work out how to pack 8 large candles, 6 hand washes & 20 anti-bacs plus a few extra bits and bobs

It's gonna be a BIG box! But OH will be happy that he doesn't need to wait for me in the shop (just like I will be happy as he won't be moaning & giving me daggers!)

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
elm
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Woohoo just placed my order online for shipping direct to Disney.

The candles were back down to $12.95 & soaps $3.50 again. Plus 20% off entire order.

Now just need to work out how to pack 8 large candles, 6 hand washes & 20 anti-bacs plus a few extra bits and bobs

It's gonna be a BIG box! But OH will be happy that he doesn't need to wait for me in the shop (just like I will be happy as he won't be moaning & giving me daggers!)
We ordered 8 candles, 4 shower gels, 10 anti bacs and about 16 hand soaps 😳 when we checked in, reception arranged for the two boxes to be delivered to our room 😳 The two members of staff who dropped them off wouldnt accept a tip.

We packed some bubble wrap and large Ziploc bags to put it all in for when we go home.
elm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 18, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

There was no mention of our package at check in however we came back to the room mid-afternoon on Sunday and it was sitting on the floor. Must have been there and the CM just didn’t notice. Luckily we have an extra bag specifically for this!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

Black Friday Ordering

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
There was no mention of our package at check in however we came back to the room mid-afternoon on Sunday and it was sitting on the floor. Must have been there and the CM just didn’t notice. Luckily we have an extra bag specifically for this!
How many days in advance did you end up ordering before you travelled Sha9?

I want to do some Black Friday online shopping this week as a few of my fav American stores are having sales and I arrive next Friday 30th. Reckon to do my shop in the next few days would be ok... as they'll prob be inundated with orders this week and I am staying for ten days so that would cover me if they are super super busy... thoughts welcome!?
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

For reference, my bath and body works order arrived at WL on 5th November and they held it no problem until we checked in on 25th, it was delivered to our room while we were out and the $5 charge taken from the credit card on file.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List