Notices

Old 18 Nov 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Just seen a post from a friend who works at CVS in Boca saying they are open Christmas Day so I'm guessing you won't starve !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 18, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

I can get you bread & butter honey & anything else you need Xxx
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 18, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
I can get you bread & butter honey & anything else you need Xxx
That's lovely of you, but we’ll be in Naples for our first week I’m afraid, we’ll catch you as soon as we get up to Orlando xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
So 15 days and 18 hrs to go, how did that happen?! It’s been a productive week, we opened our savings tin, I guessed at £700, Richard guessed at £650. There was £1402 and $40! Spending sorted then! Topped up the FX card and bought some dollars in cash from an ex owner who had some to sell, got a rate of $1.30 from her so I’m happy with that.

Just been doing our printing of vouchers etc, like to do it early in case there are any issues that need sorting! Actually read the small print on the BA e ticket and discovered that people with disabilities can book their seats for free! Who knew! Made a quick call to BA, got straight through and seats are booked along with assistance should Richard need it on the day. Saved us £360 and got great seats where he doesn’t have to climb out over me!

Have started sorting through our clothes now but not started packing yet!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
So 15 days and 18 hrs to go, how did that happen?! It’s been a productive week, we opened our savings tin, I guessed at £700, Richard guessed at £650. There was £1402 and $40! Spending sorted then! Topped up the FX card and bought some dollars in cash from an ex owner who had some to sell, got a rate of $1.30 from her so I’m happy with that.

Just been doing our printing of vouchers etc, like to do it early in case there are any issues that need sorting! Actually read the small print on the BA e ticket and discovered that people with disabilities can book their seats for free! Who knew! Made a quick call to BA, got straight through and seats are booked along with assistance should Richard need it on the day. Saved us £360 and got great seats where he doesn’t have to climb out over me!

Have started sorting through our clothes now but not started packing yet!
Wish our countdown was as short as yours! Sounds like you have a great trip planned, I'd love to go for Christmas.

With BA they've been great for us. After explaining some issues our son had last time they've let us book seats free of charge, 2 2s at the back which will be so much better for him. Thumbs up for them so far.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 18, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Love reading about your trips and your villa maintenance, really looking forward to reading about this Christmas trip.