Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Jan 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
This was the same for me too, I didn’t think it showed Matt well.
I was never a fan at the time but watched as I heard heard a couple of reviews. I thought Matt actually came across as I would have expected. He has to lead a band of musicians each night in Vegas. He definitely appeared to be able to do that well in making sure they presented the music just as he need it. It would have been difficult to suddenly after decades have to take into consideration that the drummer wants a voice in how the music is presented, particularly if the drummer is his brother, is an actor rather than musician and they hadn't gotten along for years.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

This is the only thing that I have left to watch on the sky+ (I always have to delete anything saved over the Christmas period after the first week of Jan). This has survived, I hope it doesn't disappoint.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I watched most of it until I couldn’t bear it anymore!
To me it just showed them, particularly Matt to be so believing of their own hype and did not show them in a good light.
Matt is a talented singer and I was tempted to go and see him in Vegas this time but I’m glad I didn’t after the program!
Old 9 Jan 19, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I laughed at Matt's musings also, I initially thought it must be a joke.
Actually on reflection he's so far up his own a*** I don't think he realises he's the modern David Brent. The Stevie Wonder one was ridiculous, as was he likes to watch the news as it's 'The reality show for the thinking man'.
According to the internet his brother's worth nearly twice what he is from the TV and film work albeit neither looked to be short of a Bob or two.
Old 9 Jan 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I laughed at Matt's musings also, I initially thought it must be a joke.
Actually on reflection he's so far up his own a*** I don't think he realises he's the modern David Brent. The Stevie Wonder one was ridiculous, as was he likes to watch the news as it's 'The reality show for the thinking man'.
According to the internet his brother's worth nearly twice what he is from the TV and film work albeit neither looked to be short of a Bob or two.
No, neither short of a bob or two but was surprised to see both of them travelling in CW & not First.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
No, neither short of a bob or two but was surprised to see both of them travelling in CW & not First.
Reminded me of another Brentesque moment

Matt walking into the plane musing about how much BA take care of him, stewardess on the phone 'oh they arent quite ready for me yet..' & look to camera...

im tempted to watch it again , in case i missed anything
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I’m not , and wasn’t ever a bros fan. I’ve watched this due to the reviews it’s getting and from reading this thread.
They are nuts. I think some of their ‘musings’ is to do with where they now live and the industries they work in.
I kinda feel for them a bit with the Mickey being taken out of them so much but I’m sure they are big enough to take it.
I have to say I thought it was quite an interesting documentary and I’m glad I watched it
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

whats that old saying, no such thing as bad publicity... they're performing again...

bbc/news/entertain...CCmvTknhifg-Iw
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List