Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Jan 19, 04:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Nuggylovedisney
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by wightone View Post
We have used three/four times Orlando Grocery Express.com you select your time and then your goodies in advance definitely recommend, you have to spend over $200 for free delivery otherwise less they charge $14 and if you like them on facebook they'll give you a 10% discount code, this year we are staying near the new walmart on old lake wilson road, just signed up for the click and collect
Did you use villa address when signing up for Walmart click and collect?
Thanks
Old 18 Jan 19, 04:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Nuggylovedisney
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
I’ve done Walmart click and collect a couple of times at the one on Old Lake Wilson Road. The collection area is outside to the right of the store as you face it and you just pull up and pick up the phone to let them know you’re there if they don’t see you and come out anyway.

They were very efficient on both occasions, bringing the groceries to the back of my car and loading them for me. They explained the couple of substitutions which were enhancements which is their policy if they can’t do like for like.

I will definitely use the service again as our villa is 5 minutes down the road and I’m not a fan of going instore given the amount of people who shop there and how long it takes to queue at the checkout even the other side of midnight.
Hi, do you use villa address to sign up to Walmart click and collect and do the accept uk credit card or prepaid MasterCard?
Thanks
Old 18 Jan 19, 05:44 AM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by itz_baseline View Post
The walmart click and collect only seem to be at specific sites, non of which are close or on the way to a villa on the 27. Unless I'm missing something and every sites does it?

Publix won't let me on their website as I'm in the UK at the moment so can't do any ordering for delivery.
The Walmart at Southern Dunes on the 27 does Click and Collect - I was there this evening (though didn't use the service, but there's a big sign up for collections)

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sophie2
a Friend of the DIBB

We are thinking of getting a delivery to our villa.

What things would people suggest to see you till the next day

Thanks Dawn
sophie2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophie2 View Post
We are thinking of getting a delivery to our villa.

What things would people suggest to see you till the next day

Thanks Dawn
Id just get a full shop in via Instacart- if you are having it done may as well get everything you need. Instacart is great. You can then just nip to the supermarket to top up and browse as and when. It is great to have all your shopping in and you are ready to go first morning and don't have to worry about it.

Here is a 10% off code. PAULH2C219A

Here is the tips on using Instacart thread-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...ng+i nstacart

Obviously you don't have to worry about the alcohol situation with it not being delivered to Disney.

Good luck.
Old 18 Jan 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Some great suggestions above but I'll add another option to the list by suggesting you ask the villa owner if this is a service their management company provide. Ours only charge $15 plus the cost of the groceries and the benefit for me personally from our recent trip was that all the groceries were already in the villa for our arrival unpacked and put away with wine and beer cooling nicely in the fridge and I know my mc chose items well (e.g. fresh fruit/veg; fresh deli counter and fish counter items; offers on soda etc). It made a big difference to our first night spent by the pool with a picnic and cold drink rather than wandering half asleep around Walmart.
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disney-2019
Earning My Ears

Mobile

We have an Aoa villa. So would like to do delivery to villa when know. Has anyone done the 2 hours before they want the delivery and know what the cut off time is also thanks
disney-2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Some targets are now doing same day delivery of produce and every day essentials Posner Park on the 27 is one I used it this week as I'm at the villa on my own and had a Fibro flare so couldn't drive
Had no problems at all
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List