Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 Jan 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Not had my Tui Silver pass either. It's a poor service, glad it's cheap.
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
daisyday
New Poster (2)

I read some reviews on TripAdvisor amount musement and they weren't brilliant...so I'm not going to buy with them... this is always so difficult.
daisyday is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Still no tickets... I'm in no rush as long as I eventually get them.
Old 21 Jan 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
brhrar
Imagineer

brhrar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just had a cancelled my order email from musement. It was a great price and I think they messed up big time. Am going to have a moan about 3-5 working days for the refund though.
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear customer,

thank you for contacting Musement.

We are very sorry about the delay.

Unfortunately, due to reasons beyond our control, price of tickets you booked are not available anymore on the partner side.

We have therefore processed with a cancellation of your booking.

You will receive a full refund on the credit card/PayPal used for the purchase. Please kindly note it might take up to 3-5 business days to appear on your bank account. Please therefore kindly check your balance in the next few days.

Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you want, you can make a new reservation with the updated prices.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any further information,

Best regards,

Carmine
2014 Dibb Sunset Lakes 2015 Sunset Lakes 2016 Windsor Palms 2018 Clear Creek 2019 Dibb High Grove
brhrar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Still waiting, is another day gonna tick by?
They seem to have taken everyone's money now too.😟
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
brhrar
Imagineer

brhrar's Reviews
Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
Still waiting, is another day gonna tick by?
They seem to have taken everyone's money now too.😟
So annoying, however just saw someone has received Disney tickets on one of the other threads. Fingers crossed
2014 Dibb Sunset Lakes 2015 Sunset Lakes 2016 Windsor Palms 2018 Clear Creek 2019 Dibb High Grove
brhrar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
markhunter
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

When you read the other threads I would rather pay the extra £20 odd through disney web site to get tickets. If you use topcashback you get 3% back...
Old 24 Jan 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Persnicketty
Serious Dibber

Got to admit, I was silently seething when i came onto the DIBB 3 days too late to catch the 20% discount tip.

And I didn't feel too concerned for Dibbers being messed around, since this is a TUI company - surely they wouldn't be so daft as to renege on a deal I thought.

But the increasing reference in their correspondence to their "partner" suggests they are leading up to doing the dirty... as long as they think the legal or PR fall-out wont be too bad.

Reminds me of the mess DC made of the Caribbean Beach Resort bookings affected by the big refurb a year ago - caught on the hop and made all sorts of contradictory commitments to customers, many of which they later retracted.

Hope I'm wrong. Good luck those waiting for tix.
Persnicketty is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Persnicketty View Post
But the increasing reference in their correspondence to their "partner" suggests they are leading up to doing the dirty... as long as they think the legal or PR fall-out wont be too bad.
Just to clarify how Musement works.

It's a web portal that aggregates other sellers' tickets and tours. It doesn't provide anything itself. It lists tickets and tours provided by other companies and merely acts as a middle-man. And by "partners" I assume that means the advertisers on it's website - the ones actually selling the tickets and tours. Admittedly, usually these sorts of websites don't take your money themselves and instead merely put you in contact with the seller (they make money by effectively advertising the sellers products on their website). That's not quite how the Musement works - they take your money - which means they are responsible for all the flak when things go wrong.

In this case, I assume the "partner" is Disney themselves unless the tickets are being provided by another third party (eg. Attraction World)? Anyway, it sounds like a cop-out. Musement have gone to buy the tickets, discovered the price paid by the customer was less than the price from the provider/"partner" (i.e. they would make a loss), and so cancelled the order. They then blame the provider/"partner".

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
brhrar
Imagineer

brhrar's Reviews
I have thrown in the towel, getting a refund. Was not worth the hassle few days ago and the time and effort wasted contacting them is time and effort wasted. It was a great deal with a poor Company. As the other thread says 'Avoid' based on my experience anyway.