Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Jan 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JosieMcfeene
Earning My Ears

Universal tickets through US webiste

We are looking at pooping over to Universal for a couple of days when we at Disney this summer. As we are only going a couple of days, the 14 day tickets you seem to get on all the UK sites seem to be overkill a little.

The Official universal website (american version) seems to be one of the only places you can get single day or two day tickets. After taxes, and foreign currency fees the tickets seem to come out at £183 per ticket for two days.

Has anyone got any experience of ordering from the US site? is it as simple as getting an email with your e-ticket and you're done?
JosieMcfeene is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by JosieMcfeene View Post
We are looking at pooping over to Universal for a couple of days when we at Disney this summer. As we are only going a couple of days, the 14 day tickets you seem to get on all the UK sites seem to be overkill a little.

The Official universal website (american version) seems to be one of the only places you can get single day or two day tickets. After taxes, and foreign currency fees the tickets seem to come out at £183 per ticket for two days.

Has anyone got any experience of ordering from the US site? is it as simple as getting an email with your e-ticket and you're done?
At check-out you'll be given several options for how you want to receive your tickets, i.e. collect at will call, print at home or delivery (at a cost). I'd look into undercovertourist as they were slightly cheaper than Universal when I was looking for tickets a week ago and they have free delivery. There was a discount code a few people on here have been able to use on musement as well that got you 20% off, but it seems the code is no longer being accepted.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
karalma
Imagineer

The US website is offering 2 days free with their 2 day passes so 4 days for 2.
karalma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by karalma View Post
The US website is offering 2 days free with their 2 day passes so 4 days for 2.
Those tickets have to be used by 31 May though, but if you go before then that is a great deal for sure.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:13 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JosieMcfeene View Post

Don't forget if you want to ride the Hogwarts Express you will need the Park to Park ticket. If you want a 2 Day Park to Park ticket try orlandoattractions.com, link below. I should mention that these will be E-Tickets from this site.

orlandoattractions/t...o-park-tickets

If you want the Base tickets try undercovertourist. You can either have the tickets mailed to you or have them sent as an E-Ticket. They also do the 2 Day Park to Park ticket but they are dearer than orlandoattractions.com.
Old 20 Jan 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Mobile

I bought my annual pass from the us website. Very easy.

Undercover tourist is also good, especially if you have a Halifax clarity card or similar