Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu Belle
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve only even been end of May and had great, very hot weather. We weren’t there last year but family were and apparently it was very wet. I think they were unlucky.

We usually plan a day away from the parks for Memorial Day.

We’ve booked same time this year and got cheap direct flights into Miami, £270pp.
Lulu Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
keepgoingback
Proud to wear my Ears

We have been 4 or 5 times around those dates and almost found it ok. The first time was flying out on 29th May for our honeymoon almost 20 years ago.

Busier the first few days around Memorial day weekend, and some days were busy with school groups etc, but overall very manageable. Totally agree with other comments about the weather. Hot with quite a few storms which don't last long, and rain showers most days but again not for long.

We would definately go again this time of year.
keepgoingback is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

We have been towards end of May for the last two years and the weather has been rubbish, a lot of cloudy and rainy days but we’re still going back the same time this year! Crowds are reasonable.
Hornet1976 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Hornet1976 View Post
We have been towards end of May for the last two years and the weather has been rubbish, a lot of cloudy and rainy days but we’re still going back the same time this year! Crowds are reasonable.
You were really unlucky Hornet. Always been great for us, last two years have been the odd ones out. Certainly hope so anyway!

It never stops us having a great time regardless but we missed not having as much of that gorgeous Florida sun.
lifes2comp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

My advice is if you ever see my countdown and are thinking of going the same time - change your dates. We can find bad weather anywhere 😂
Originally Posted by lifes2comp View Post
You were really unlucky Hornet. Always been great for us, last two years have been the odd ones out. Certainly hope so anyway!

It never stops us having a great time regardless but we missed not having as much of that gorgeous Florida sun.
Hornet1976 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hornet1976 View Post
My advice is if you ever see my countdown and are thinking of going the same time - change your dates. We can find bad weather anywhere 😂
Oh no, thanks Hornet let’s hope it only lasts a few days and is gone by the time we arrive 😜
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

We went end of May in 2018, I didn't see any difference crowd wise to when we go end of June/early July. Weather is usually meant to be good but it was very overcast and quite cool (compared to what we're used to) Locals said this was unusual for that time of year though.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List