Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 Jun 18, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Yes! So happy another one of your food reports will be coming our way Great reports and I have gained most of my list from your reports over the years!
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Other possible Breakfasts

Perkins

Not been for a few years but do enjoy it especially the omlettes. Is the one on I Drive/Sandlake Road ok, never been there but it will be our nearest?

They also offer 20% off for joining email club plus they are currently emailing a Buy One meal Get One Free coupon to use on Wednesdays. This may well tempt me back

Village Inn

This is down near Seaworld so maybe not for us this time due to distance. Usually go later in the day but we have been for breakfast a few times and enjoyed it. Very similar to Denny's.

Offer is a free slice of pie for joining the email club but I recall last year they were also emailing 20 or 25% off coupons from time to time.

Edited at 03:02 PM.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to reading your tips on what email clubs to join. We'll be there at the same time so eager to see the offer's you'll be looking at. Will restaurant's except you showing the offer's on your phone? We're doing a 3 way split ( Coast/ Disney with DDP then Universal ) so will need to sign up to some without access to a printer.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Looking forward to it already!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Friendly's

Again usually go here later in the day but have had breakfast here a few times and always enjoyed it. It's on I drive and again is very similar to Denny's.

The cinnanmon bun pancakes were really good and are still on the menu The red, white and blueberry pancakes sound delicious too. DH likes the big lumberjack breakfasts.

The I drive location wasn't doing the 50% off breakfast deal last time but the Friendly's website does currently have a 25% off coupon for new email club sign ups. I know when we went last year they had emailed a BOGOF coupon so again well worth a sign up just before we go. They also put coupons on your receipt to tempt you to eat there again 20% off or save $5 type thing.

Peach Valley Cafe

Again not much mention on the dibb. More a locals choice on Dr Phillips. Been a few times, they have the usual breakfast stuff and some more mexican style things. Again I'll join the email club, a BOGOF could tempt us back. They send decent coupons for your anniversary I recall.

Probably wont make it unless we go out for the day somewhere as none near Universal

Cracker barrel

We do love Cracker barrel but sadly there isn't one near Universal .

Got to be Momma's pancake breakfast if we go. Love the apple cinnamon pancake topping here.

Never see any coupons for Cracker barrel.

Bob Evans

Another one similar to Denny's, DH especially likes it here but again none near Universal. Always sending coupos if you join the email club.

Lastly Universal itself

Cinnabon

I do like a cinnabon but DH always moans as it's not a proper breakfast.

3 Broomsticks/Leaky Cauldron

We have had breakfast here a few times. DD especially likes it. If it's just me and DD doing an early morning entry then we may well come here again.

Aventura Hotel

Our booking comes with $100 food and drink credit so breakfast at hotel foodcourt is an option. Waiting for the menus to be released.

Anywhere else you can recommend for breakfast?

If there is anywhere near Universal not on the list you think we may like let me know
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lolalolo86 View Post
Yes! So happy another one of your food reports will be coming our way Great reports and I have gained most of my list from your reports over the years!
Thank you

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Looking forward to reading your tips on what email clubs to join. We'll be there at the same time so eager to see the offer's you'll be looking at. Will restaurant's except you showing the offer's on your phone? We're doing a 3 way split ( Coast/ Disney with DDP then Universal ) so will need to sign up to some without access to a printer.
I usually print but as far as I know most will accept on phone now. Friendly's did with me last time.

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Looking forward to it already!
Thank you
Old 14 Jun 18, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

So looking forward to this - we too are having another cheap week in late August/early September due to having so much rain in May! So will be following along with interest.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Am really looking forward to reading another report from you this year! We are going again 2019 and plan to visit universal parks for couple of days ,so will enjoy reading about their dining options on a budget!
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

OMG you are going to be out there at the same time as us, our dates are 12th to 27th. I will look out for you, but we are mainly doing Disney, don't think we are going to Universal and looks like you are mainly doing Universal - but will follow your food suggestions as we would like to keep the budget down - and to be honest we enjoy the simpler meals more. We do love a good buffet for breakfast so will probably check out ponderosa, sizzler and GC at least once.
We have an eat and play card so hope to use that. Also still get offers through for Perkins and Shoney after signing up 3 years ago so feel we might have to repay their loyalty to us.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tylergeorgia
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yay 😁 I love seeing your user name pop up on the dibb. Can’t wait to see your new budget trip report, it gives me soooo many great places to google and view their menus.