Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 16 Jun 18, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Always enjoy reading your reports, looking forward to it!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
SnRmam
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Love your food reports and have had loads of tips from you.We have just returned and my son bought some star wars cards in Denny's inside was also a 20% off coupon. I will post it to you if you PM me address as it expires before we are going back.
Enjoy your trip and looking forward to your reports 😀😀
SnRmam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

So pleased to see you are posting a pre trip report.
It’s 2 weeks till we go so I will be reading this for tips for signs ups etc.
I’ll be doing a live food report so hopefully I’ll be able to pay you back with something of use as your food reports are my go to. Ds especially loves reading them as Anna is just a little older than him.
Old 16 Jun 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Great that you are going back again, your reports have given us plenty of ideas for food and we would never have known about Teak (massive thank you for this it is the first place mentioned in our house when we talk about were we are eating) without your reports. We tried O'Charleys last year and enjoyed it although from your report last year you weren't as impressed when you went back, we have got a $25 voucher for £2.80 again so will be heading back. Trying to do a budget trip this year so will be keeping an eye out for bargains and coupons. We leave Universal on the 18th after our AP run out but are at MNSSHP on the 24th so will say hi if we see you if that's ok.

Edited at 08:53 PM.
elmspenguin is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

No No No, you are not allowed to go when I am there! I want you to go now so I can take all your tips with me

Thank you for your amazing reports, so informative, useful and especially lovely watching your daughter grow.
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Really looking forward to this. With 3 adults it will be interesting to see how it goes.

As for breakfast i recently read a report where they went to Steak 'n Shake, and said it was a lovely breakfast. Have you been there at all?
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I loved your report last year so really looking forward to reading your next one x
Old 21 Jun 18, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hi,

I'll be following along with this as well. I've enjoyed reading your other reports and looking forward to this one too.

We're doing a split stay this year and Universal only next year so it'll be great to pick up your tips on good places to eat

Have a fab trip!
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Stephanie!

Really looking forward to folloqing along, I always enjoy your reports. We've got a week at Cabana Bay over New Year so following along with the Universal stuff with particular interest

Jo xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
richard29
Apprentice Imagineer

We are so pleased that you are doing another trip report, as others have said its a great source of information and tips.

Its also a delight to see your daughter growing up, how the years seem to be flashing by.

Looking forward to reading it

Sandra