Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Aug 18, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Japan Maps

I brought back a few maps- of the railway system in Tokyo, of Kanazawa and of Disney/Universal.

Free to anyone who would like them.☺️
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rae21
Excited about Disney

Would love any maps especially the universal maps if possible - hoping to get a couple of days there nxt April. Plan so far is 6 days Tokyo, 3 days universal and 3 days Disney 😀
Rae21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rae21 View Post
Would love any maps especially the universal maps if possible - hoping to get a couple of days there nxt April. Plan so far is 6 days Tokyo, 3 days universal and 3 days Disney 😀
Send me a PM with your address and I’ll post them out to you.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I brought back a few maps- of the railway system in Tokyo, of Kanazawa and of Disney/Universal.

Free to anyone who would like them.☺️
I’ll would love to have any doublers if you have them - especially the railway system! We are planning to stay in Tokyo and Kyoto.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 05:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
I’ll would love to have any doublers if you have them - especially the railway system! We are planning to stay in Tokyo and Kyoto.
I think I have. I’ll have a sort through them today and will let you know what I have. ☺️
Old 20 Aug 18, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

I think I have. I’ll have a sort through them today and will let you know what I have. ☺️
That would be great - thank you. No rush though if you don’t have time.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
That would be great - thank you. No rush though if you don’t have time.
I have some Tokyo ones but not Kyoto. Would you like me to send you the Tokyo ones?
Old 20 Aug 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

I have some Tokyo ones but not Kyoto. Would you like me to send you the Tokyo ones?
Yes - thanks. I will PM you my address.

Exits: I tried to PM you but your Dibb message box is full and won’t allow me to email you until you have a clear out!

Edited at 12:47 PM.
Old 20 Aug 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
dopson
Helping Mickey

I would love a copy.

Trying to plan a trip to Japan next year. We wanted to fit in Universal but it seems like 2 days to Universal would add another £1500 on to the trip. The tickets seem reasonable but the train journey is something like £100 per person each way. Seems alot unless i am mistaken.
dopson is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dopson View Post
I would love a copy.

Trying to plan a trip to Japan next year. We wanted to fit in Universal but it seems like 2 days to Universal would add another £1500 on to the trip. The tickets seem reasonable but the train journey is something like £100 per person each way. Seems alot unless i am mistaken.
We bought the JR rail pass which cost approximately £1100 for 3adult and 1 child for 14 days. It was expensive and a cost I hadn’t factored in to my budget but it covered 99% of my travel whilst in Japan. That meant I didn’t pay any extra for my trips to Kanazawa/Kyoto/Osaka and back to the airport.

I’m not sure how much travel you are planning on doing whilst in Japan but it might be worth looking into the cost and whether that is a cheaper option for you.