Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 26 Nov 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Long Term Ride Closure List 2019

Disneyland have updated the long term ride closure list for 2019 on their website currently going up to September 2019.

Bear in mind this is just the longer term closures for refurbs etc, this list won't cover the smaller closures of a few days that attractions may close for - you can see those on the app closer to the time.

I thought this might be useful for anyone with a trip booked or planning on booking, the link is here:

disneylandparis/en-gb/eep

The headline stuff is:

Phantom Manor - appears to be delayed again(!) and will stay closed during Feb/March.

Princess Pavilion - closed during May

Dumbo - closed January - April

Autopia - closed until at least June 2019

Its' a Small World - closed July - September

Cars Quatre roues Rallye - closed Jan until at least September (current info states this ride will reopen October 2019).

Edited Jan 2019 to add:

Armageddon and Disney Jr will close April 2019 to begin construction on Marvel Land.

Rock n Rollercoaster will close on 2nd September 2019 to begin the transformation into Iron Man likely to reopen late 2020.

Edited at 12:08 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Buzz LIghtyear Laser Blast and Crush's Coaster are big rides that are also closed for a few months (Jan-Feb).
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for sharing. I can't believe Phantom Manor has been delayed again - that's got to be one of the longest closures in park history - even beating BTM!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Buzz LIghtyear Laser Blast and Crush's Coaster are big rides that are also closed for a few months (Jan-Feb).
Which I find highly annoying.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Just to bump this and add a couple of updates:

Art of Animation in WDS will close permanently on 7th January 2019 and Armageddon will close for good on 1st April 2019 ready for Marvel Land construction to begin.
Old 13 Dec 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Oddly, the Buzz Lightyear closure in February is no longer showing on the closures list! Fingers crossed it stays that way as I love a bit of Buzz!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Just had a look at my dates again and it seems now that Buzz is now not closed :-)
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Oddly, the Buzz Lightyear closure in February is no longer showing on the closures list! Fingers crossed it stays that way as I love a bit of Buzz!
That is good news. I suspect with the Phantom Manor closure being delayed again they didn't want to have another high capacity ride closed at the same time so they have pushed the Buzz refurb back.
Old 14 Dec 18, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
That is good news. I suspect with the Phantom Manor closure being delayed again they didn't want to have another high capacity ride closed at the same time so they have pushed the Buzz refurb back.
Yeah i think you're probably right! Works out well for us so I'm happy (although I'd obviously have preferred Phantom Manor to be open like it was supposed to be!)
Old 14 Dec 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Anyone know what’s happening with Autopia? Closed for ages!
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List