Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Dec 18, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Wow that’s a good price! I’ve been looking around for a while now to get a few price ideas for future and some can be silly prices! We are thinking of going in 2020 sometime, have also been watching Tim Trackers videos for inspiration.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Our son and his fiancée are flying out on New Years Eve for 18 nights In Japan. They paid around the same price as you for indirect flights too. They are so excited about it now as they have been planning for nearly two years.

They are both big Japanese pro wrestling fans (? 😀 ) so are going to see quite a few big wrestling shows, plus visiting DisneySeas, Kyoto for a few days, Studio Ghibli museum and a Pokemon Cafe amongst many other things. Can’t wait to see their photos 😀
Wow seeing in the new year there would be amazing! hope they have a great time. We are planning Kyoto and definitely Studio Ghibli.
Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Pieces View Post
Awesome! We go in April and cannot wait! Check out Abroad in Japan on YouTube if you haven't already.
Oh thanks will check them out, might have come across them, been watching lots of Youtube (trying to make notes as I watch them but sometimes I'm cooking or ironing!)... April will soon come round
Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by scarling10 View Post
We leave on Feb 14th for 10 days. So excited! Think i got lucky with my flight booking as gof direct return with BA Heathrow to Narita for £520pp but shot way up a few days later.

Cant wait!
Wow great price, lucky you! I've been really surprised, so far, how reasonable everything we have have booked has been, even with having to go at half term. Booking Disney will bump up the price though!
Have a great time, that will be here before you know it! I'd love to hear about it... please share any tips with me!
Old 30 Dec 18, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Short legs View Post
Wow seeing in the new year there would be amazing! hope they have a great time. We are planning Kyoto and definitely Studio Ghibli.
Our son and his fiancée are at Heathrow now, trying to get some sleep before they fly tomorrow. They were beyond excited when I spoke to them earlier
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 03:55 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
Weve booked ours for November next year.

It was cheaper for us to go direct from Heathrow than indirect from Birmingham, including factoring in overnight at a hotel and parking for 19 days.

Indirect with decent connection times were over £1600 for the 2 of us and Direct was £1250. We’d rather go direct so it was a no brainier!
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
martha
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Short legs View Post
Booked indirect flights for £525 pp (bargain!) for October 2019 flying into Osaka (return from Tokyo) where we will spend 3 nights (visiting universal studios and Kyoto from there) and then train to Tokyo (staying in Shinjuku) for 7 nights, then 2 nights at Disney. Literally can't wait, so much we want to do and see... going to be reading lots on here so please be prepared for questions
Where are you flying from and via? And who with?

Thanks
Old 3 Jan 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyBlonde View Post
Weve booked ours for November next year.

It was cheaper for us to go direct from Heathrow than indirect from Birmingham, including factoring in overnight at a hotel and parking for 19 days.

Indirect with decent connection times were over £1600 for the 2 of us and Direct was £1250. We’d rather go direct so it was a no brainier!
Who was that with and when are you going please?
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just booked direct flights with BA Heathrow-Narita for 4th-15th November 2019 for £650 pp. Could have got indirect flights cheaper but we'd rather fly direct. Plus considering a couple of weeks ago the direct flights were £800 pp I'm pretty happy paying £650.

So excited, it's our 1st time to Tokyo, TDR looks awesome!
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Th@t is pretty much when we want to go in 2020 - I like that price!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List