Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 13 Jan 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
leenkerri
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
That hotel looks nice! Did you stay AI? How does it compare to our lovely Playa Blanca?
I think I prefer the Adeje Gran over Sandos just because of the pool area and roof pool. Also the entertainment at the Gran was amazing most nights. I would of paid to watch some of the acts. Stayed AI and couldn’t fault it.
I do prefer Player Blanca though. Feels more authentic and quiet. Tenerife feels more touristy to me. Just my opinion.

Lee: QIP 1990; Fantasy world villas 1992; QIP 1996
Lee & Kerri: QIP 2008; QIP/AKL 2009; POR 2010; QIP/SSR 2011
leenkerri is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by leenkerri View Post
I think I prefer the Adeje Gran over Sandos just because of the pool area and roof pool. Also the entertainment at the Gran was amazing most nights. I would of paid to watch some of the acts. Stayed AI and couldn’t fault it.
I do prefer Player Blanca though. Feels more authentic and quiet. Tenerife feels more touristy to me. Just my opinion.
Thanks! It’s on the list 😀 Looking for a change from the Sandos but will miss PB
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
leenkerri
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Thanks! It’s on the list 😀 Looking for a change from the Sandos but will miss PB
You won’t be disappointed with Adeje Gran. I think it has a bit more wow factor than Sandos.

We changed Sandos to Gran Castillo Tagoro for the end of March for a change. Hope we dont regret it 😳

Lee: QIP 1990; Fantasy world villas 1992; QIP 1996
Lee & Kerri: QIP 2008; QIP/AKL 2009; POR 2010; QIP/SSR 2011
leenkerri is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by leenkerri View Post
You won’t be disappointed with Adeje Gran. I think it has a bit more wow factor than Sandos.

We changed Sandos to Gran Castillo Tagoro for the end of March for a change. Hope we dont regret it 😳
Looks nice when we walk passed 👍😊
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

We are off to Costa Adeje eight weeks today. Staying self catering at Parque del Sol. We called at Tenerife on our cruise last October but stayed in the north. My brother goes for a month each February and always has a swim in the sea so I’m hoping for nice weather.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

We have stayed at Melia Jardines del Teide next door to Adeje Gran. We have been twice and loved the it, would definitely go back.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mjic4 View Post
We regularly stay at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje. It is pretty far out but there is a shuttle bus and the local bus leaves from the top of the road.
I hope you enjoy you holiday wherever you end up..
Been last Halloween and we've booked again for this year. We also love Le Jardin Tropical.

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
talicarr
Helping Minnie

Another vote for the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, stayed in 2015, decent food, great pools and really relaxing.
talicarr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

I would just like to say though The Adeje Gran is quite high, we went with my sister in law who also had copd and she couldn't have walked up to the hotel so we had to push her in a wheelchair.

there are quite a few iberostars in the area and you cant go wrong, and my mum swears by the Jacaranda.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Iberostar sabila was torviscas playa recently refurbed adult only coste Adeje
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List