Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Jan 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Onsite question

If you stay one night in a Disney hotel am I right in thinking that for two days (check in,check out) will be free parking at parks and 60 days fast pass for those days?
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Yes, you will also get free MB for your party. The cheapest way to do it is to book the campsite- dependant on whether you want to stay or "Throwaway". Just be aware though that if you book any other Hotel be careful in not incurring the over night parking fee
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you x
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Yes, you will also get free MB for your party. The cheapest way to do it is to book the campsite- dependant on whether you want to stay or "Throwaway". Just be aware though that if you book any other Hotel be careful in not incurring the over night parking fee
SD
So would it be better to book a hotel or campsite stay at the start of the holiday? If only staying onsite for one night I can't use magic bands after tho can I? Can I still pay using it even if I'm offsite? Sorry about questions x
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
So would it be better to book a hotel or campsite stay at the start of the holiday? If only staying onsite for one night I can't use magic bands after tho can I? Can I still pay using it even if I'm offsite? Sorry about questions x
You can use your magic bands for the whole holiday for your tickets and fastpasses, and even future holidays. If you don't fancy a night onsite, book the campsite, but if you fancy a night onsite, then book a hotel

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
SD
Am I missing something. I thought that parking for Brits was free at Disney hotels until 2020.
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
You can use your magic bands for the whole holiday for your tickets and fastpasses, and even future holidays. If you don't fancy a night onsite, book the campsite, but if you fancy a night onsite, then book a hotel
Great I do love being onsite , 1 night will upset me ha,maybe I'll go for two, I'd get a day more for 60+ for fast pass then! X
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just to clarify, you can use your Magic Band for park access and FP but not for charging once you go offsite.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Just to clarify, you can use your Magic Band for park access and FP but not for charging once you go offsite.
Offsite as in not in the parks or you mean as soon as I'm not staying onsite? X
Old 20 Jan 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
Offsite as in not in the parks or you mean as soon as I'm not staying onsite? X
Well both. You can’t charge to your magic band once you’re no longer staying in a Disney hotel because you’re basically charging to your room, not to the band.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List