Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
babsie
Dancing with Tink'

Kenwood Travel

Hi, looking to book for 2020 in a villa, has anyone used Kenwood Travel and if so any problems

Babsie
babsie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

I've used them for our upcoming trip and they have been fine, good response on the phone and by email. One thing you should be aware of is that their site isn't "live" for accomodation bookings. You will see "on request" when you try and book a room, they will take a deposit but won't confirm the room until later, they will call to confirm or offer alternatives if the room/villa isn't available and refund if not suitable.

This shouldn't be an issue as you are looking so far ahead but worth calling them to make sure before you have a confirmed booking before commiting to any extras, car hire, airport hotels etc.
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
nuff70
a Friend of the DIBB

Have used Kenwood for the last four trips and again for this year. Not had a problem.
nuff70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

I am also looking just not sure yet
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
debsym62
Imagineer

debsym62's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We have used them several times including this year, no problems usually competitive prices including tickets.
debsym62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Used them for a split stay (1 week Disney; 3 weeks villa) last year, had nothing but great customer service
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Used them this year. Booked a package, villa, flight, and vehicle. They sent a list of villas which we could look at (via a link on the e mail), picked one and they confirmed it was ours within 24 hours. They couldn't have been more helpful. Much better than the stress we had using Florida Masters. Don't touch them with a barge pole.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Im in between kenwood travel and charter travel
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Pearlkeeper
Being a bit Goofy

I have used Kenwood travel twice now and have to say each time and I am happy with them. My friend has also used them a number of times. I dealt with Pam who was really knowlegable and sweet. All my tickets where in order and we had a brilliant time. Pam even knows quite a few of the villa's so ask questions. I would totally use them agin without question.
Pearlkeeper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

If you book disney with them can you link like a normal reservation and get your adr and fastpasses as going to stay on site but waiting ive been speaking to zeb but he really doesnt seem interested and i am thinking of asking to have another person just feels like im bothering him and waited for a call back 3h and nothing only to be told he had gone home! Not impressed at the moment