Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 12 Aug 09, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
michixxx
slightly serious Dibber

michixxx's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
we were in surfers in November, activating our residency visa's (we'll be moving to brisbane as soon as our house sells) when I describe it I compare it to benidorm too!
Xmas04-La Quinta, June06-Port Orleans Riverside, NY08-Pop Century, Nov08-Gold Coast-Australia, Sept09-Port Orleans Riverside,NY09-Vegas, Sept10-Saratoga Springs, Sept11-Hard Rock, Pop Orlando,Anaheim, L.A and 1way to Australia! 2013 SSR and HRH from Oz!
michixxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 09, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
roonlou
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh man, apart from the expense, long flight, the illness of your son and the horseflies this sounds like a trip that me and Roo would love to do, Zoo's - seaworld, big lizards roaming around! Maybe we'll have to add Auz to our very long wish list!
roonlou is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 09, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
very nice report thank you
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 09, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
hross42877
Imagineer

We stayed in Surfers for 3/4 days at the Paradise Island Resort, really enjoyed it wish Sesame Street was there when I was, love Elmo! Dream World was all right when we went, we also went to Warner Bros World too which was reallt good. Would love to go back but the though of 28 hours travelling fills me with dread.

Holiday Inn I-Drive (Honeymoon!) Oct2003 /Quality Inn Plaza Feb 2005
Sheraton Studio City International Drive Oct 2010/2012/2013
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Oct 2014/2016/2018/2023
Atlantis Palm Dubai? 2024
hross42877 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 09, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post

We stayed at the Seaworld Nara Resort Hotel and that really is a rip off! Not enough space for eating compared to the number of guests! We also enjoyed Seaworld - we even got up at the crack of sparrows to queue to swim with the dolphins - an exeperience nothing like DC in Florida. But hey DS was 7 and had been too young the previous year to swim with the dolphins at Key Largo - so he was really pleased and we have some lovely pics. He was also big enough to ride the corkscrew and he and DH rode it 4 times on the trot! I'm really enjoying reading your trippies as we have been to quite a few of the same places! We loved Townsville Airport - it was so quaint looking from the outside!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 09, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Another lovely day for you all.. We did this trip a few years ago we landed in Sydney and then drove right up NSW and Queensland to Cairns where my sister lives.. It was good to read your reports its all places we have been.. We go every other yr to Cairns to my sisters ..

Next year we are booked to do another big trip taking two months of and doing the other side and my sister flying to us in darwin the round the world tickets are really good value and you can have up to 12 stop offs on the way or way back and with in Australia ..

I love it there we plan to retire there as my sister is single and we are her only relation she has... well at least spend 9mths of the yr there
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 09, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ethanjosh
Imagineer

ethanjosh's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Shame you weren't that inpressed with the area, the parks don't seem to US standards
Old 23 Sep 09, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List