Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Feb 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
My dates for November have gone online today, a week before I was told they would be so it's a good job I continued to check! Managed to get £39 per person each way which isn't too bad.
It's lucky you checked! I wasn't lucky enough to get the cheapest fares, they went straight on at £60.50 each (at midnight), each way. So we opted to go standard premier for £79 each, each way. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
It's lucky you checked! I wasn't lucky enough to get the cheapest fares, they went straight on at £60.50 each (at midnight), each way. So we opted to go standard premier for £79 each, each way. X
Ah that's so frustrating! I'm so glad I checked as I'm sure by next Monday the cheap seats would have all gone!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
abzorba
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
I've just phoned again and the woman told me that they can be booked from 11th March. I'm going to try again then. Others have said July but I'm not leaving it until then. I will phone up on 11th March and should hopefully be able to book then.
11th March is the 280 day date for you (to 16th Dec) so looks like they'll go online and via phone on the same day.

WDW 1994, 2005, 2015, 2019 | DLP 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021, 2022
abzorba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
abzorba
Excited about Disney

13th December onwards is now actively blocked out on the Eurostar website (rather than just not being available). Looks like we're in for a wait for the Christmas dates to be released.

WDW 1994, 2005, 2015, 2019 | DLP 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021, 2022
abzorba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes I noticed that. They told me the next lot to be released will be in July. I'm still going to check regular to see.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunkymonkey391
New Poster (3)

Mobile

Yes I noticed that. They told me the next lot to be released will be in July. I'm still going to check regular to see.
Hi Not sure if you are still going I. Your trip now due to all the changes but just wanted to let you know I managed to book my December tickets for Eurostar online today... think they were released today as I couldn’t do it yesterday when I tried. X
Chunkymonkey391 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 06:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Chunkymonkey391 View Post
Hi Not sure if you are still going I. Your trip now due to all the changes but just wanted to let you know I managed to book my December tickets for Eurostar online today... think they were released today as I couldn’t do it yesterday when I tried. X
Yes I happened to check and saw they were in sale. I am so annoyed at myself though because I didn't book straight away as I was in the middle of something. Within an hour they'd doubled in price. So instead if paying £289 return for 4 of us I've paid £600. Lesson learned. I've also noticed our disney hotel is now £600 more than what we paid. Hope you got a good price.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunkymonkey391
New Poster (3)

Mobile

Yes I happened to check and saw they were in sale. I am so annoyed at myself though because I didn't book straight away as I was in the middle of something. Within an hour they'd doubled in price. So instead if paying £289 return for 4 of us I've paid £600. Lesson learned. I've also noticed our disney hotel is now £600 more than what we paid. Hope you got a good price.
Oh that is a shame... they were nearly 600 by the time I looked anyway! As we’re going Christmas week I expected to pay more but secretly hoped to get in early with a better price! We could have waited and gone indirect but I didn’t want to! We had also booked SL but fortunately when I called we were given NPB instead... just relieved they didn’t cancel! Now we just have to hope things keep moving in the right direction and we will be able to go!
Chunkymonkey391 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 20, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes we are hoping things will be OK by then too. We booked our disney trip back in early Jan. It's since gone up £600 in price. Yes we just wanted to get eurostar booked and sorted. Next job is train tickets to London the day before as I've a hotel booked in London.
Old 2 Jul 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm pleased I booked tickets when I did now because looks like they sold out. Just tried to check price again and it was saying no seats available.