Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Jan 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucylyons
I want to go now!

Mobile Toy story land

We are staying on international drive going in April. Is it worth paying for the early magic hours for toy story land?
Lucylyons is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Lucy just to clarify Extra Magic Hours (EMH) is free for Disney Hotel guests, what you are asking about is Morning/Evening Magic & is a separate ticketed event. Personally when I've already paid £400/person I'm definitely not paying another $80+tax/person to ride 3 rides & a bit of a breakfast buffet but what is that "worth" to you ?

SDD is good but it's not The Kraken,IYKWIM, you will be able to ride the 3 attractions multiple times so if that's important to you then...…
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

If you're not prepared to queue, then it might be worth it. But a combination of rope drop and FPing one of the rides should see you do all three rides in around the same amount of time without the extra cost.

After Hours might be a better option as more of the park is open and it's a longer event, but it only has two dates in early April available at the moment so will depend on when you're going.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

I would say use FP for slingy and don't spend the extra on early hours. Plan your week to goto HS on a day that is not early hours for hotel guests and ensure you arrive in time for opening and you should be fine. Alternatively leave it till the end of the day and head over at park closing (its suprising how quickly that Q goes down).
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Lucy just to clarify Extra Magic Hours (EMH) is free for Disney Hotel guests, what you are asking about is Morning/Evening Magic & is a separate ticketed event. Personally when I've already paid £400/person I'm definitely not paying another $80+tax/person to ride 3 rides & a bit of a breakfast buffet but what is that "worth" to you ?

SDD is good but it's not The Kraken,IYKWIM, you will be able to ride the 3 attractions multiple times so if that's important to you then...…
SD
What's The Kraken? I don't remember a ride of that name in Disney last year. I've googled it and the results say it's a sea monster. Thanks.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
If you google Kraken ride it brings up lots of images - it’s a roller coaster at Seaworld.

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sizzle
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 11
We did the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land as we only did 3 days of Disney over new year and for us it was worth every penny. We rode all 3 rides multiple times and the breakfast was eat as much as you want. Not sure we’d have done it though if we were doing Disney for 2 weeks.
sizzle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by R View Post
If you google Kraken ride it brings up lots of images - it’s a roller coaster at Seaworld.
Thank you. Since this thread is about a Disney park I assumed that Kraken was a ride in a Disney park. It didn't cross my mind it was in another park. I haven't been to Sea World since 1997 and it wasn't there then. I did google it though and it just brought up a sea monster including the images.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List