Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Jun 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Welshjim22
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

This is one of the issues with TC and TUI. Both have small long haul fleet.
Welshjim22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
NeeNeeWong
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
Not with TC as they don’t have any Dreamliners. So either you weren’t with TC but TUI or you misidentified the TC plane.
We were with Tui, didn’t say we were with TC. Was just advising how we got on when our plane changed to Wamos with no notice to prepare the OP. At least they have advance notice to prepare or get things changed if they can.
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by NeeNeeWong View Post
We were with Tui, didn’t say we were with TC. Was just advising how we got on when our plane changed to Wamos with no notice to prepare the OP. At least they have advance notice to prepare or get things changed if they can.
Ah OK that cleared it up for my fuzzy brain. Thanks
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
It could simply be that they are already booked. There's only seven rows of seven - 49 seats.

Mick
The Wamos Air a330’s that TC are using have 20 business class seats I believe (almost lay flat) and the almost lay flat seats I have been in have been the most comftable
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Tbh we are in the samw boat and have took the £15 pp comp and its only 1 way so we dont mind
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Got offerred £15 a head refund. So for a narrower seat, loss of IFE, loss of charging point is worth less than £2 an hour.

Not happy, just ordered another battery charger in case !
Old 2 Jun 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
The Wamos Air a330’s that TC are using have 20 business class seats I believe (almost lay flat) and the almost lay flat seats I have been in have been the most comftable
I just assumed that quartergill was simply asking in post #17 about the TC PE offer from MAN rather than the Wamos business.

Mick
Old 2 Jun 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Northerndave View Post
Got offerred £15 a head refund. So for a narrower seat, loss of IFE, loss of charging point is worth less than £2 an hour.

Not happy, just ordered another battery charger in case !
That’s pretty bad. We got £50pp when our IFE and charging ports went down on the way back from Mexico earlier this year with TUI.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Oh no. We fly man-mco with TC on 21st. Hope this doesn’t happen to us too. Teenagers will not be happy 😐

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post

I don't think this would bother us too much if it happened. We all have a phone and tablet each so would have battery life for most if not all of the flight. I would probably give mine up to the kids anyway and sleep. Would be good to get the kids off electronics tbh, DS (11) actually picked up a book yesterday and read it (as opposed to watching the football, he hates football) shocked a few people at the party we were at!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List