Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jun 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Recurring dream

I didn’t understand when people used to say about these but now I do for sure .
I would say about once a
week I have the same themed dream , slight different formats but I’m always nervous and worried I dream as I’m just about within days of leaving senior school and I have nothing lined up , no job , no college etc (that wasn’t case in reality)
In dream I’m worried and scared then when I wake up I’m so relieved was a dream lol.

Edited at 04:06 PM.
scottishmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It’s weird what we dream, I suppose yours in some sort of anxiety. I dream that Im on holiday but it’s getting towards evening and I’m walking and I can’t find me way back to hotel. There’s lots of hotels, shops and I don’t recognise any of it. I try to ring dh mobile but keep pressing the wrong numbers. I have it all the time!

Edited at 03:11 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Im sure it was Steve Wright in the afternoon on radio 2 who had a guy that analysed dreams.

The whole subject is fascinating and gets into parts of the brain that even we don't understand.

Each dream has a meaning and reflects some memory and your inner anxieties.

As for me, i rarely dream. Probably lack of brain 😂😂

Disney332
Old 13 Jun 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I love stories about dreams, I find them so fascinating and it annoys me when I can’t recall any dream I had the previous night.

I haven’t had my recurring dream for a while now but it was always one of those dreams that happen when you just fall asleep and wake with a jolt. It was a man jumping through a glass hospital roof. The glass shattering always woke me.

I have regular themes too - my cat who passed away 5 years ago, a specific classroom from my primary school and Disney.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I often have dreams where I find myself outside, completely inappropriately dressed, like nightie, no undies, that sort of thing. Its so odd.

I also used to dream that I'm driving and can't get the car to brake
Old 13 Jun 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I used to dream I was walking along a gallery, it was all carved wood and there were doors one side and a staircase the other. I just walked along it, I didn't open the doors or anything. My friend at work reckoned I was haunting somewhere!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinygog
slightly serious Dibber

I have virtually the same Florida dream every now and then. I am on a two week holiday with the family and it is getting to the last day and we suddenly realise we haven't been to any of the parks.

When we do go we are very active and do tons of park time, so I have no idea why I dream this!

WDW: 2002, 2004 & 2008
DLP: 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2017 (Xmas) & 2018
Tinygog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
bluesky30
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinygog View Post
I have virtually the same Florida dream every now and then. I am on a two week holiday with the family and it is getting to the last day and we suddenly realise we haven't been to any of the parks.

When we do go we are very active and do tons of park time, so I have no idea why I dream
this!
I have very similar dreams to this before each holiday where I’m almost at the end of the holiday and I’ve not left the hotel room or done anything off my list!
bluesky30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinygog View Post

When we do go we are very active and do tons of park time, so I have no idea why I dream this!
I have this one too, we actually don’t do a lot of park days. I dream we are going home tomorrow and we stayed by the swimming pool and not been anywhere! Weird
Old 13 Jun 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

Mine always revolves around needing to be somewhere at a certain time and not being able to find it, or getting held up on the way. I’m a very good time keeper when awake though!