Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jul 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
FabFam4
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
FP selection opens at 12pm. I wouldn’t get too disheartened. People often change plans, especially while there so you can often pick up FP the day before or on the day. You do need to keep refreshing the app but if you do it while queuing I feel like it occupies you during the queue.
Hi, sorry, which app are you talking about..? It's been years since I've visited Sorry OP, I don't mean to hi-jack your thread!
FabFam4 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Nomy
Apprentice Imagineer

Nomy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Looking at the fastpass availability across WDW as a whole, it appears that it’s only 4 rides you will struggle to get any fastpasses for - ToT, SDD, SDMT, and FOP. About 90% of attractions are available. I remember back in the day finding paper fastpasses for rides like Toy Story Mania and Soarin’ incredibly difficult to get unless you got the the park really early.
Yeah, I think I will just have to suck it up. I guess previous visits have been in less busy months as well which doesn't help.

Originally Posted by FabFam4 View Post
Hi, sorry, which app are you talking about..? It's been years since I've visited Sorry OP, I don't mean to hi-jack your thread!
No problem at all. It's good to cram as much info into threads as possible for future searches The app sha9 refers to is just the My Disney Experience. I've yet to use it in anger this year, but some reloading of pages can often show new slots appearing on the day which you can grab by modifying your own previous bookings.
Sept 2010 - Chatham Park DIBB Villa
Oct 2016 - Sunset View, High Grove Dibb Villa
Nomy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RM2016 View Post
We are a party of 7 (2 ad, 5 kids) so I split into 2 smaller groups. Took any time for Mon then went into Modify and kept refreshing the times until better ones came up. Did this the night before for MK too and worked a treat.
How do you do this, we are a group of 7 and do you just select 3 and choose fast passes and then do the same for 4? Wouldn’t that mean you have up to 6 fast passes for the day on your mde? (3 fast passes for each group)
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 02:13 AM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs-Weasley View Post
How do you do this, we are a group of 7 and do you just select 3 and choose fast passes and then do the same for 4? Wouldn’t that mean you have up to 6 fast passes for the day on your mde? (3 fast passes for each group)
Yes that’s right, I tried for 7 but as it was short notice not much care up. You just have to remember who is in what fastpass group. I do a boy/girl split so easier to remember.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FabFam4 View Post
My Disney Experience. You kind of need it to do Disney. You need to create a My Disney Experience account and link tickets to it so you can make Fast Pass selections.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
FabFam4
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nomy View Post
No problem at all. It's good to cram as much info into threads as possible for future searches The app sha9 refers to is just the My Disney Experience. I've yet to use it in anger this year, but some reloading of pages can often show new slots appearing on the day which you can grab by modifying your own previous bookings.
Thanks Nomy! Ah, I've got that app on my laptop, I used it to reserve a table in Via Napoli, Epcot for my family on Christmas day this year. I should explore it and see what else the app can offer.

We visited last in 2011, the longest break from visiting Disney, etc. Up until then, we have been visiting every couple years since the late 1980's.
I've yet to book park tickets, still looking for a cheaper ones, but probably chasing unicorns as everything is soooo expensive now.
First visit for my 7 year old DD, second time for my DS, so want to make the most of our time there, but feel like I'm muddling through this as so much has changed!
FabFam4 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BellaBess
Getting Excited

Mobile

Keep checking we managed to get tot and rock and roller the day before last year. Also change number of guests I was able to get my husbands at 13.10 and then mine from 13.20. I went to do ours this year and with it just be Halloween tickets needed them at 3.3o 4.30 and 5.30 at first I couldn't get haunted mansion at 4.30 checked day after and I got it. The only one I couldn't get was seven dwarfs
BellaBess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List