Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 27 Jun 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
howerd
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Only one of ours is showing, so frustrating, we have emailed Disney a few days ago about it but nothing back yet.
howerd is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by howerd View Post
Only one of ours is showing, so frustrating, we have emailed Disney a few days ago about it but nothing back yet.
Who did you email Howerd, I have just fired one off as well just not sure its in the right place. Feel like lodging a formal complaint. My little boy was really upset we couldn't confirm his choice so I didn't dare go ahead with any of them it wouldn't have been fair... but I really want the castle one!
Old 27 Jun 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
howerd
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
Who did you email Howerd, I have just fired one off as well just not sure its in the right place. Feel like lodging a formal complaint. My little boy was really upset we couldn't confirm his choice so I didn't dare go ahead with any of them it wouldn't have been fair... but I really want the castle one!
My wife completed the form on the website first (no reply) and then emailed wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

We were in the same boat. We showed our daughter when they first came out and she chose the one she wanted, we didn’t think it would have been this hard otherwise we wouldn’t have showed her!
Old 27 Jun 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Fab I might try that one - I know the kids get so excited about these things you should really be able to do them one at a time, we'd have been sorted by now!
Old 27 Jun 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Checked again this eve and only DH's band is available. Really getting annoyed by this. I'd just order his now if I could order ours later.
Old 27 Jun 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
now 2 of them have disappeared again. grrrrrrrr! once you had all of them confirmed how did you go through to pay for them?
Hi Skystorm
They haven’t been there for ages so annoying and they def weren’t there last night! I checked at tea time and 36 were available(I just tried to log in to see what’s there now but I can’t view anything under magic bands ). I have been holding out for the castle as I wanted 2 of them so they were available so got them,got a pirates of the carribean and groot. All went through and I have paid and received a receipt for them
Let’s hope they fulfill the order. I really hope you manage to get them keep looking as like i said 8 were available last night and 36 were available before
Old 27 Jun 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile

What is going on with this? They have shops full of them over there but only give us 6 to choose from ?
deano1212 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
howerd
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by deano1212 View Post
What is going on with this? They have shops full of them over there but only give us 6 to choose from ?
The frustrating thing is that a number of them are also on Disney store us website still. There were over 50 (inc solid colours) to choose from, but we have never been able to get our to work... and since that first day we haven’t seen all of ours together again.

I wonder how they are fulfilling the orders as well, as anyone can choose their bands, regardless of check in date. if they are out of stock due to stays in 2020, it doesn’t make sense as these can be made at a later date?
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I know I am also only able to access them from my phone any other device immediately goes through to it not being available
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

There are 25 now - I just bought the Spaceship Earth one
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List