Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Jul 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Just a heads-up that lately, whenever I've tried to book FPs I keep getting a glitch where it says "oops, you're too early" or "you don't have valid park admission" (both untrue). I just refresh a few times and eventually it works.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicole_rourke
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Just a heads-up that lately, whenever I've tried to book FPs I keep getting a glitch where it says "oops, you're too early" or "you don't have valid park admission" (both untrue). I just refresh a few times and eventually it works.
Thank you very much for letting me know! I just can't wait to book and have the stress relieved 😂 x
Nicole_rourke is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

How exciting... our opens up on Sunday... I am armed with my planner already and have numbered the days I want to get fastpasses for first, so I am not going in order of the days we are there but the rides we really want to do.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
geniefan
Excited about Disney

I am doing FP's for my parents today. I was worrying about the tickets as well but plenty of people have told me the page will re fresh itself at 12noon and I will be able to go in and do it.

phew

good luck all x
Old 12 Jul 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Star87
Trainee Dibber

Did you get everything you wanted?
Star87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I really don't understand why people on here get into such a state over fast passes - they're just rides, great rides of course, but only a part of what WDW is. I'm not a regular visitor by any means - last year was my first trip in over 20 years - but I guess it's all down to priorities and perspective.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I really don't understand why people on here get into such a state over fast passes - they're just rides, great rides of course, but only a part of what WDW is. I'm not a regular visitor by any means - last year was my first trip in over 20 years - but I guess it's all down to priorities and perspective.
FastPasses are incredibly important to lots of people for various reasons. For me, it's about not being able to stand in queues for a long time, avoiding the heat, being able to fit more rides in etc.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicole_rourke
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Got every one that I wanted 😊 thank you guys for your encouraging words! Mega chuffed! Can't wait now!

I agree, fast passes are incredibly important. Each to their own. Why stand for hours to get on a ride and waste your day when you can plan, and get on quicker and be able to enjoy your day more. 😊😊
Nicole_rourke is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicole_rourke View Post
Got every one that I wanted 😊 thank you guys for your encouraging words! Mega chuffed! Can't wait now!

I agree, fast passes are incredibly important. Each to their own. Why stand for hours to get on a ride and waste your day when you can plan, and get on quicker and be able to enjoy your day more. 😊😊
Glad to hear you got everything you wanted!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List