Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Sep 17, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I think I'll try this, means I can give up the Walmart sleepaid hopefully!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post

I love Lush stuff so have been meaning to give this a try. I sleep quite easy so not expecting it to help me nod off, but I bet it smells lovely.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My godmother bought some for her son and daughter-in-law as they've got a newborn baby. Apparently it works miracles!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I just looked up the ingredients and the active constituents are oatmeal and lavender. Pretty simple stuff.
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I went into Lush a few weeks ago hoping to buy the smaller tub but they didn't have any so they gave me a sample.

I got to sleep probably 2 hours earlier than I usually would. I just rubbed a small amount on my neck and nose. I've been meaning to buy a tub but I've left it too late to get some before we go away
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by FlorayG View Post
I just looked up the ingredients and the active constituents are oatmeal and lavender. Pretty simple stuff.
yep thats what it smells like to me, overwhelmingly lavender. Doesn't do anything for me although I love the other lush stuff.
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

I heard about Sleep from Facebook so we bought a small tub yesterday for my DS6 to try. He is a pain at bedtime and comes down the stairs several times after he has been put to bed claiming he has heard a monster and can't sleep because he is too scared. Last night we used "Sleep" and he did t come down once. He also said he did t have any nightmares either this morning. We have tried so many other things over the last couple of years so I hope that last night wasn't a fluke!
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Tried it on my son who's autistic and has trouble sleeping
It did nothing for him at all
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Emi
Imagineer

Emi's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Mobile

I'm a lushie and tried it well before the hype (it was a seasonal product last Christmas originally) and it's done nothing for my kids. I even tried the same scent of powder alongside it on their pillow but nada. They're not terrible sleepers but it didn't make a difference to ours.
Emi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyboo
Apprentice Imagineer

It works miracles for me! In fact I forgot to put it on the other night and had the worst night sleep again (been having trouble for a while that's why I got it) next night and since slept like a baby! Think it works different for different people but worth a try x
Disneyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List