Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 21 Aug 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Everything looks great so far. Have done EMM at both HS and MK and enjoyed them. California Grill brunch was our outstanding meal last time so have booked again for next month. Looking forward to trying some of your others. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for following along. CG was our standout meal too. There are so many good eating places now 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
HS EMM seems to have been worth it even with the buggy bullies! Enjoyed catching up on your meals, CG brunch looked great. We really need to try Teppon Edo too. Your snack credit tins look great you packed them well with the chocolate.
CG was great and TE is definitely worth trying. We had it booked the previous 2 years and cancelled but glad we eventually fitted it in ! 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Blaze looks delicious 😋 and good work packing the tin.
Thank you. It was like watching Noah do a math puzzel. Boy on a mission! 😊
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am absolutely gutted that there’s no EMM during our trip this year. Isn’t it so frustrating that they didn’t bother to build an inside meet and greet for the characters with FP?! It would have been much more efficient and comfortable for cast members and guests.
Your absolutely right. It makes no sense given they have just rebuilt the area!
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I’m pleased Minnie enjoyed BBB I hope the princesses made a fuss of her at CRT. I would be a bit annoyed at that table asking Minnie to move whilst she was eating!
It’s a shame Olivia’s was quite the hidden gem.
She loved BBB. It was a lovely experience but expensive. Im sure the price has gone up. Its now $75 for the castle package( which is the basic) we took our own dress. Thanks for reading along😊
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

The food doesn’t look great at crt and how rude of the other people expecting you to move. We ate at Olivia’s once for dinner and were underwhelmed have never been back.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
The food doesn’t look great at crt and how rude of the other people expecting you to move. We ate at Olivia’s once for dinner and were underwhelmed have never been back.
I know. People are so focused on their own experience and forget about others.
Its a shame about Olivia’s. It could be good but it feel quite outdated and not in a good way!
Thanks for following along😊
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Wednesday

Today we moved from OKW to Poly Club. This means we need to use up all remaining ddp credits. We started the day with 13 qs credits and 24 snacks.

We left OKW at 9:30 and asked for our bags to be transferred for us. We checked into Poly at 9:45 and got walked over to the Hawaii building. We checked in and got our first Mimosa.
We had breakfast at the club lounge. The lounge was really empty and staff were super friendly.

There are a selection of food and drinks out for you to help yourself from. Easily enough for a good breakfast and it was all very fresh. You can ask staff if you want a alcoholic drink.

The coffee and drink area is open 24/7

Cute Mikey sugar cubes!

View from lounge

We then headed into MK to use some FP and dining credits. Noah got a Peter pan lime slush and Minnie got a lost princess cone. She was fascinated that she could eat the flowers.

We spent some credits in the sweet shop on main st. 5 on fudge to take home for Granny, 1 on a toffee apple for Noah to eat, 1 on a mashmallow peanut treat for Minnie to eat, 4 packets of sweets and 5 lolly pops. 16 in total.

We received confirmation that our room was ready by 1:30 and headed back. The room is lovely! It feels a massive upgrade from OKW and we have a pool view and balcony which is nice. Again I requested the room via Touring plans.

Bonus is that kids have separate
beds!
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

We had a late lunch at club and a few drinks. Minnie made a friend and enjoyed being able to eat lunch in front of the TV!
Like breakfast there was a help your self selection. There was more than enough for a light lunch. Even Minnie found something to eat!

My lunch; noodles with satay sauce, carrots, cucumber and spring onions. Crisps and dips.

Minnie’s lunch

Lunch options below

The menu for club dinner each night.
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

We then went to the pool.

The volcano pool was closed temporarily so we went to the quite pool.

We ordered some food from the Oasis pool bar mainly to get a drink. We used 2 QS credits and 3 snacks.

Fish Taco which James and Noah enjoyed and Minnie ate some chips. They starting eating before i even had the photo!

Sashimi

I do prefer sushi to sashimi but i ate the tuna and James and Noah ate the rest.

I drank a frosty pineapple which is basically a Alcoholic dole whip which was lovely
James had a frose which he enjoyed

We also had Portugese donut with pineapple curd. ( sc) and the kids both had lava smoothies ( sc)

We moved to Volcano pool and the kids loved the slide.
We got the kids food at the
Barefoot pool bar - spent 2 QS and 1 SC

Minnie had chicken nuggets which came with carrots( which she always chokes on, so i had these) and apple slices. She also had some of her brothers chips.

Noah had the Angus chuck burger

I had a Margarita with lime dole whip and James had lava flow( alcoholic version)

Noah had another Lava flow

James and i then got food to take back to the room and had our last pool side drink whilst playing pool and connect 4 with the kids.

Sunshine Margaritas for me with Fish tacos and James had the chicken and avocado wrap and a blue lemonade.

Noah had his final lava flow. “Well we do have credits to spend!” You can imagine the conversation.

Minnie and i went then went to the Poly shop to spend our final 22 credits ( 7 qs and 1 snack)

All done for ddp. It felt a lot of credits even for a weeks stay. Its the first year we have done Disney with 2 sc a day each and the alcoholic drinks being included. We made good use of the alcoholic options and the kids enjoyed choosing snacks. It is a lot of food.
Club and out of pocket for the next week!

So off to club to watch the electric parade and fireworks which were stunning as they play the music into the club lounge.

Dessert offering were;

There was also 5 different wines, including champagne.

We took some snack and drinks to the room and kids crashed within minutes.