Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 16 Feb 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Dido161
Staying in the Castle

Amazing Andy-DFCH

I know that there’s lots of Andy’s fans on here but I just wanted to add to the many recommendations. My son is studying over in Arizona and after his own car broke down (and can’t be fixed grrrr) I wanted to hire him a car for a week while he looks around for another. I was once again really impressed with Andy’s customer service, I had to ring him as I couldn’t select his local pick up office and the website struggled with the time difference when I wanted it immediately. Andy sorted it all for me and even contacted my son over in Arizona when there was an issue (caused by Alamo’s booking system and staff not Andy) He continued to help until well after 9pm to make sure that he got the car. Thanks so much Andy! Fantastic service.
Dido161 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Always a wonderful testament to have praised heaped upon them.
I second Andy on his wonderful customer service dealing with us also. 😀
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
John
Imagineer

John's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Excellent feedback and just another example of why I have booked with him this year instead of Alamo brits who I usually go with
John is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
discostu
slightly serious Dibber

I have booked my own car hire, and my two sons who are travelling on different dates have both used Andy so three hires from the one family will tell you how good we think Andy is
discostu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Mobile

Andy has managed to sort me some car hire from a depot that wasn’t listed on his site. And still cheaper than booking direct with the company direct
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
georgemac
Imagineer

georgemac's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I am on my fist booking with Andy - and find the new website brilliant, very easy to continually check your booking to see if the price has changed and so easy to amend the booking - I have 18 day Full Size SUV rental in under 3 weeks, thought I had lowest price at Ł637, but just checked and Alamo down to Ł575 - so amended - great service.
1997 Airtours, 1999 BA Best Western LBV, 2001 Westridge Villa, 2005 Westridge Villa (Trip Report)
georgemac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 04:33 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Still the dogs Andy...
Old 1 Mar 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu77
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

First time using Andy@dfch but I would recommend to anyone so helpful with everything, fantastic 👍🏻
Stu77 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

Andy's service is second to none
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
cartwheel
Proud to wear my Ears

Just to also add we had an issue last year when our flight was cancelled. Andy sorted it, where others on the same flight had massive issues. Needless to say I've booked again this year. My feeling is that if you have an issue, if it can be sorted Andy will go out of his way to sort it and quickly!
cartwheel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List