Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Nov 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Disneyland tickets

Can you get these discounted? Like Black Friday do some sellers discount these or is it just WDW?
Not sure whether to buy now but haven’t really got the money but don’t want them to rise in price
Old 8 Nov 19, 05:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

When I went last year I looked around a few Disneyland based forums and found people recommending a particular third party agent that had the cheapest tickets at that point in time. If I don't remember wrongly I saved around $50 on each 5-day ticket. Usual caveats with third party agents apply though (i.e. check for reliability etc before buying, buy with credit card for added purchase protection, etc...). Another caveat is to make sure the ticket validity fits your dates too!
Old 8 Nov 19, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

I booked mine 8 weeks before and got a deal via Disneyland.
I think we got a 4 day, and worked out at $49 a day, plus we paid for max pass. $10 a day. ( 3 day was $79 a day)
I couldn’t get this deal anywhere near this from anyone else.
I booked end of January for Easter holidays. 2019
swiper is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by swiper View Post
I booked mine 8 weeks before and got a deal via Disneyland.
I think we got a 4 day, and worked out at $49 a day, plus we paid for max pass. $10 a day. ( 3 day was $79 a day)
I couldn’t get this deal anywhere near this from anyone else.
I booked end of January for Easter holidays. 2019
Do you think they do this for the summer? The cheapest I can find without ATD Is around £800 for a 2 day non park hopper for 5 of us. Is this what I should expect to pay
Old 9 Nov 19, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Do you think they do this for the summer? The cheapest I can find without ATD Is around £800 for a 2 day non park hopper for 5 of us. Is this what I should expect to pay
We booked 1 day non hopper last year for three of us paid about £300 just under I think. We are spoilt with the European discounted tickets in Orlando
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I did through Expedia. They had a % off (I want to say 12) and I also went through Quidco to get cash back.

It took my 2 day hopper down to under £200
Old 9 Nov 19, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

For the past number of years I have used Last Minute Travel Club and have saved $50 compared with Disneyland website.

However right now Last Minute Travel Club are re doing their website and people recently are reporting that the Disneyland tickets are only available when you phone them. Im going back to Disneyland in June 2020 so Im going to wait until after Christmas and see if the issues with Last Minute Travel Club get sorted.

Other authorised discount re sellers are Undercover Tourist and arestravel/

Some discount tickets have Maxpass included.

There are 2 types of discounted tickets
1. Voucher
This is where you get an email voucher which you need to exchange at the Disneyland ticket ticket booth. The voucher does not have have a barcode.

2. E Ticket
This is where you get an email ticket with a barcode. You print out this email ticket and go direct to the Disneyland entrance turnstile. The CM will scan the barcode , take the printout and take a photo of you and give you the regular paper Disneyland Ticket, which is the size of a bank card.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List