Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Nov 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

What an amazing first day!

You did so much, Thomas went berserk on Peter Pan so we didn’t try him with Pirates but might have a go next time...Charlie has no fear!

That castle and those blue skies 😍 Wow, what a view, I’d have cried my eyes out.

I haven’t been on Dumbo since 1989 so it’s definitely time for me to give it another go after 30yrs! Lol.

Can’t believe I never knew you could sit and eat whilst viewing IASW - definitely going to have to try that!

We also got the milestone cards and gave up when he bent the first one in half and launched it Should have known better with a toddler...

He’s still very wide awake for his tea too - I must admit Thomas does very well with late nights and loved staying up in Paris for the fireworks... they’ve obviously inherited their theme park live from their Mammy’s 😍

Can’t wait for more instalments xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Sorry to the Mouse, but I’m beginning to think that this trip was sponsored by Peppa Pig!

What a palaver getting to the MK, with the parking and the tram and the bag checks and the ferry, yikes. Makes me a bit less envious of your lovely villa now – on-site for the win!

Actual LOLs at the parcel tape. Too funny. I can see you kidnapping Mickey and stealing him away.

Ahh all the feels at walking onto Main Street for the first time in a trip, especially as you’d been away so long, and for the first time with Charlie. Happy to see the sun had his hat on for you too; those lovely blue skies.

Loving how game Joan and John are with all the pics – the purple wall ones are ace. And I need to get you to teach me how to do a tick list on my phone, this would work well for leaving-the-house checks.

OH NO! The Caprese flatbread has gone? Say it isn’t so!

Thee food at Denny’s looked ace, and what a bargain! Loved today, now on to day two!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
What an amazing first day!

You did so much, Thomas went berserk on Peter Pan so we didn’t try him with Pirates but might have a go next time...Charlie has no fear!

That castle and those blue skies 😍 Wow, what a view, I’d have cried my eyes out.

I haven’t been on Dumbo since 1989 so it’s definitely time for me to give it another go after 30yrs! Lol.

Can’t believe I never knew you could sit and eat whilst viewing IASW - definitely going to have to try that!

We also got the milestone cards and gave up when he bent the first one in half and launched it Should have known better with a toddler...

He’s still very wide awake for his tea too - I must admit Thomas does very well with late nights and loved staying up in Paris for the fireworks... they’ve obviously inherited their theme park live from their Mammy’s 😍

Can’t wait for more instalments xx
Haha Charlie does seem to be pretty fearless when it comes to rides hoping that stays the case... we will have him on ToT before we know it!

The milestone cards are such a wonderful idea but just not designed for toddlers... I wish I had them for my first visit at 29 years old!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Sorry to the Mouse, but I’m beginning to think that this trip was sponsored by Peppa Pig!

What a palaver getting to the MK, with the parking and the tram and the bag checks and the ferry, yikes. Makes me a bit less envious of your lovely villa now – on-site for the win!

Actual LOLs at the parcel tape. Too funny. I can see you kidnapping Mickey and stealing him away.

Ahh all the feels at walking onto Main Street for the first time in a trip, especially as you’d been away so long, and for the first time with Charlie. Happy to see the sun had his hat on for you too; those lovely blue skies.

Loving how game Joan and John are with all the pics – the purple wall ones are ace. And I need to get you to teach me how to do a tick list on my phone, this would work well for leaving-the-house checks.

OH NO! The Caprese flatbread has gone? Say it isn’t so!

Thee food at Denny’s looked ace, and what a bargain! Loved today, now on to day two!
That damn pig... I can see a trip to Peppa Pig World happening very soon!

Haha the mission to get to MK never used to bother me... definitely feels like more of a mission with a toddler in tow!

Remind me to tell you how to to do the check lists in your notes, its a game changer for list lovers like us!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Brilliant first day, Charlie is adorable!

Looking forward to reading more!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Brilliant first day, Charlie is adorable!

Looking forward to reading more!
Thank you so much, he certainly is a little charmer!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Disneyland milestone cards?! How did I not know these exist?! I loved doing milestone cards for both Alice & Williams first year, I may need to seek these out to take to DLP... 🤔
disneyfan87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Charlie is just the cutest! Such a happy little boy, what a great first day. it must have been a different kind of magical going there with your little one. I've always loved MK, but have a new found love since our last trip <3

Love that we were out there at the same time! xx

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfan87 View Post
Disneyland milestone cards?! How did I not know these exist?! I loved doing milestone cards for both Alice & Williams first year, I may need to seek these out to take to DLP... 🤔
I got the milestone cards from Little Sparks on Etsy, although I'm not sure they do them anymore, hopefully you can find something similar elsewhere... such a cute idea! I just wish we had had a little more success using them!

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
Charlie is just the cutest! Such a happy little boy, what a great first day. it must have been a different kind of magical going there with your little one. I've always loved MK, but have a new found love since our last trip <3

Love that we were out there at the same time! xx
Definitely different but a whole new kind of magical!

Aww MK will always be so extra special for you now, makes me well up just thinking how magical that moment on Main Street must have been for you!
Old 13 Jan 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I got the milestone cards from Little Sparks on Etsy, although I'm not sure they do them anymore, hopefully you can find something similar elsewhere... such a cute idea! I just wish we had had a little more success using them!

Definitely different but a whole new kind of magical!

Aww MK will always be so extra special for you now, makes me well up just thinking how magical that moment on Main Street must have been for you!
Was the biggest shock of my life lol, definitely a special moment considering how much I love Disney. Can't wait to take my children there one day x

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
Was the biggest shock of my life lol, definitely a special moment considering how much I love Disney. Can't wait to take my children there one day x
So perfect... and lots of wonderful times ahead for you!