Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Dec 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
I think a lot of people are 'ashamed' once they have been caught.
I really hope for your sake you have got the whole truth.
You truly are a wonderful forgiving woman and he should be so thankful for the forgiveness you are showing.

Sending hugs xx
Oh I haven’t forgiven him yet, he has broken my trust he needs to earn it back, he is aware of this but at the end of the day if he wants to stay as a family it is something we will work through.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

I think if he loves you he removes this person from his friends list on FB and blocks them. My M8 18 years ago got married but became friends with a old flame on Friends reunited and he ended up leaving her and there to kids and now his married to his school sweetheart.
From a mans POV his got hammered at his work do and his normal friendly messages have got flirty and his forgotten what he put last night. It’s gonna take a long time to trust him again but I’m sure after been together 20 years u both will work it out.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Great you can work through it, marriages are a long term thing, if you can work it out.

It’s easy to see that he got cheeky and flirty and got carried away in the moment.

If you both want to work it out you can.

Good luck
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just want to wish you all the best and hope it all works out. You are right marriage is a long term commitment “for better or for worse”and we all do stupid things that disappoint ourselves and our partners.

If he truly knows how stupid he has been and has told you the truth (and there is no reason to doubt that he has) then you (not him) deserve another chance.

Must have been an awful weekend. Hope he lives up to what he is committing to and even though he needs to earn it again the faith and trust you have shown him by giving him a chance.

All the best for the future.
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

I think you are doing the right thing but at least you are now not in the dark as to what’s been going on. Good luck with it all you sound like a very level headed lady x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

If hubby admitted that they have been texting for a few weeks then you do need to address the question of why. He may of been drunk when you saw that message, but i don't think he has been for the last couple of weeks. If you want to work it out then you need to understand what made him get into the chats in the first place.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List