Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 9 Dec 19, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Kimbers
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Manchester T2 parking meet & greet

Anyone used this for their airport parking?

Can get this for £65 for 20 days and that is half the price of a taxi so very much considering it!
Kimbers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yes we use the official airport Meet and Greet every time, it's just so convenient and it really is right across the road from the terminal entrance doors where the taxi would drop you. That's a brilliant price, who is it booking with? For that price, you wouldn't even usually get Jet Parks!
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Kimbers

Mobile

Thanks for the reply.. Sorry, not sure how to quote your message. Its with netflights!

Do you just go ground level at T2 multi storey? What I am basically saying is, is it all fairly obvious? And easy once you have returned to the UK? X
Kimbers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
We used the official meet and greet last year for the first time as it was the cheapest. It was all very straight forward and the car was waiting on the ground floor of the car park when we returned.
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

it is fairly obvious. from what i remember you went up a few levels. it does tell you on the paperwork.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Grandee
VIP Dibber

It's sooooo easy Kimbers. This is what happened when I used it at T2 in May. Follow the Meet and Greet signs from the roundabout at the bottom of the hill when you enter the airport and drive up to their arrival point, Make sure you stop under the canopy (well there's a barrier there anyway!) so that their cameras can record the condition of your car. Then, when the barrier allows, follow the signs until you can turn right into the M&G lanes. Someone will be there to direct you.
Grandee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Kimbers

Mobile

Thankyou so much everyone for your replies!

I am defo going to be booking then! Never looked at airport park g as assumed very expensive but half the price of a taxi is great for me! X
Old 11 Dec 19, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

I'll disagree and say it isn't obvious, or at least wasn't obvious from the info that Holiday Extras gave us! We went were it said but the barrier wouldn't open but luckily someone who was just arriving at work told us where we actually needed to be which is just off the roundabout where the Radisson is. Even then though, off that roundabout it's sort of behind it from the direction you're coming from so wasn't immediately obvious with all the boarding up everywhere and big trees on the roundabout. If you look on Google Maps it's on Atlanta Avenue.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
spenners
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

spenners's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
We have used it a few times now, in T1 and T2, and wouldn't park or travel to the airport any other way. I have got 22 days parking for £59 in May 2020. T2 was easier to find than T1 but it is so much easier than using the offsite parking.

Las Vegas - October 2023 (6th West Coast Trip)
New York - February 2019 - My 50th Birthday Trip (1st Visit)
Florida - January 2024 - Taking mini me for her 30th birthday (22nd Visit to Florida)
Florida - September 2024 (23rd visit) - just me and hubby
spenners is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List