Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 11 Jun 21, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Disney Springs on a Friday afternoon?

Just trying to create a rough itinerary for our August 2022 visit.
We're considering a trip to DS on Friday afternoon, probably arriving about 3pm, eating an early dinner (2 kids - 10 & 5) and then heading back to the hotel about 6pm (early start the following morning). From others experience do you think it would be too busy on a Friday afternoon/early evening? Should we avoid DS on a Friday?
Thanks.
Flamingo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

I think you would be ok going that early. Will definitely be much busier later or on Sun/Sat.
Old 12 Jun 21, 05:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

DS during the day and even early evening is fine. It just gets busy as you get into the evening. Depends what you are wanting to do of course, but arriving early eve is worth thinking about as there is a lovely atmosphere with lots going on. We quite like going there early evening and spending a couple of hours just having a drink and enjoying the different music dotted around DS.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 05:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

On my trips pre-COVID I always recall DS being fairly pleasant to walk through and not too crowded if I went in the afternoon - it tended to get really busy around dinner time! So 3-6pm on a Friday should be OK I would guess...
Old 12 Jun 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

At that time should be fine. Have you thought of somewhere to eat. Some obvious places for kids but if your looking something quick and good value have a look at blaze pizza
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
I think you would be ok going that early. Will definitely be much busier later or on Sun/Sat.
Thanks, I thought that would be the case over a weekend. We'll be heading back for a later evening another day but will go mid week.
Flamingo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Originally Posted by mseagle View Post
DS during the day and even early evening is fine. It just gets busy as you get into the evening. Depends what you are wanting to do of course, but arriving early eve is worth thinking about as there is a lovely atmosphere with lots going on. We quite like going there early evening and spending a couple of hours just having a drink and enjoying the different music dotted around DS.
Thanks. We've ben early evening before and I agree, it's a lovely atmosphere.
We're planning on spending a later evening there another night but we'll go mid week to avoid it being too busy.
Old 12 Jun 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
On my trips pre-COVID I always recall DS being fairly pleasant to walk through and not too crowded if I went in the afternoon - it tended to get really busy around dinner time! So 3-6pm on a Friday should be OK I would guess...
Thanks. I can imagine it gets busy once everyone wants to eat.
Old 12 Jun 21, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
At that time should be fine. Have you thought of somewhere to eat. Some obvious places for kids but if your looking something quick and good value have a look at blaze pizza
Thanks for the suggestion, pizza is always good.