Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 May 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jacquie
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rossmasa View Post
Your dates are very close to ours next year 31st July to 21st August ,
we've managed to get BA flydrives (direct flights ,intermediate suv) for the last 2 years at around the £2500 mark 2a 1c so you should get something with that budget.
Hopefully should get something. We’ve booked Newcastle to London to Orlando with a change of airport in London for 30th July until 20th August for 6 adults and 1 child including a 12 seater mini van for £3155 with a British Airways fly drive.
Fingers crossed you can find similar 😊
jacquie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by jacquie View Post
Hopefully should get something. We’ve booked Newcastle to London to Orlando with a change of airport in London for 30th July until 20th August for 6 adults and 1 child including a 12 seater mini van for £3155 with a British Airways fly drive.
Fingers crossed you can find similar 😊
Did you book this or 2019 or 2020? When did you book? This is the route I will be looking for for 20th July 2020 for 4 adults and a 17 year old so 5 adult tickets.
Disneysocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see this thread yet! We've got our accommodation booked for 8th-29th August. As we're onsite as Disney first, we are planning to fly into Orlando (don't mind direct or indirect) to use the magical express, then hire a car for 2 weeks before flying out. As we'll have a car for our last day, we don't mind flying out of a different airport, if we save. We live near London so any of the London airports would be great. Dates are set though unfortunately ☹
Old 4 May 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
Wow, I wasn't expecting to see this thread yet! We've got our accommodation booked for 8th-29th August. As we're onsite as Disney first, we are planning to fly into Orlando (don't mind direct or indirect) to use the magical express, then hire a car for 2 weeks before flying out. As we'll have a car for our last day, we don't mind flying out of a different airport, if we save. We live near London so any of the London airports would be great. Dates are set though unfortunately ☹
I got very impatient lol. Knowing there are so many of us waiting makes me feel so much better and I hope it makes everyone else feel much better. It's great that there are others with experience who have done this before. I wanted similar dates last year but ended up bailing and going another time. I really want to hold out for a good deal this year though
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ninjamoose
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Following this one! Looking for late August next year!
ninjamoose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Been looking at flights for next September but the flight times are a bit rubbish at the moment. 1pm departure from Gatwick whereas when all the flights are released there’s usually a 10am departure which is the time I would book.
Old 4 May 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MaryMendes
Excited about Disney

We will need a flight for August 2020.

We have been flying with Virgin for the last couple of years since United pulled their flight from Birmingham to Newark which was our go to route.
MaryMendes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

haven't booked yet but hoping to for next summer! going through divorce so need something to look forward to and a treat for the children etc. Looking to go prob 18th Aug - 31st aug 3 adults 2 children my budget is going to be £500 each from london to orlando, don't mind indirect.

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

We need flights on 16-30 Aug 2020, for 2 adults and a teen.
We've booked 16-23 at Avanti on I Drive and 23-30 at Hard Rock. Very excited, hoping to have a chilled out first week with a trip to Busch Gardens, Discovery Cove and several Sea World/Aquatica half days, and then on site at Universal. Going to try and throw in a night at MNSSHP if poss just to get a quick Disney fix. This will be our 6th trip as a family and we want to have more time to explore Disney Springs, maybe go to the Cat Cafe at Clermont, and just generally have a more relaxed time without feeling like we need to do everything.
Will be subscribing as it's because of a thread like this we got flights for the 3 of us for similar dates in 207 for £900. It was American Airlines indirect with 1 stop. Bargain!
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We will go next year but no Disney from the first week in August until school starts unless there is some magic pricing we will not book until after Xmas when prices for us have seemed to be the cheapest.

The only prices you will get more than 11 months out are charters (not for us) or package holidays taking a punt on a route running and what it will cost booking these is plan stupidity rather like buying a house before planning permission has agreed and the builder even deciding whether he will build or nit.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List