Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 13 Jul 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Me too! I'm checking in for the first one in a few days. I must admit I have no idea what i'm doing.
I think that most of my worries are around the horrible IT problems that so many people are experiencing on both the Prenetics site and DCL itself. Dragging yourself out of bed before 5am just to face nothing working sometimes for hours is crazy! Especially when it seems to be a race to book everything.
Old 13 Jul 21, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CarolynU View Post
I think that most of my worries are around the horrible IT problems that so many people are experiencing on both the Prenetics site and DCL itself. Dragging yourself out of bed before 5am just to face nothing working sometimes for hours is crazy! Especially when it seems to be a race to book everything.
Makes me wonder if it's because all us Brits are getting up at 5am to do it 😂 Think I will just try it a bit later. Aren't PATs done by room category?
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Makes me wonder if it's because all us Brits are getting up at 5am to do it 😂 Think I will just try it a bit later. Aren't PATs done by room category?
No not unless you are concierge. Pre Covid platinum cruisers didn’t have to choose a PAT but on these this doesn’t apply. So it’s the DCL IT lottery race against time and tear your hair out time!
Old 13 Jul 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CarolynU View Post
No not unless you are concierge. Pre Covid platinum cruisers didn’t have to choose a PAT but on these this doesn’t apply. So it’s the DCL IT lottery race against time and tear your hair out time!
Oh god, OK 😂 Well DH won't be happy with the 04:55 alarm then. I'm roping him in too 😉
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Licoricelover
Excited about Disney

We have just booked back to back cruises in September. No decision has been made if we will have to leave the ship for a short while. We will be moving cabins as we have 2 friends joining us for the second cruise but our luggage will be moved for us. We just have to tell them on arrival.
Licoricelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Oh god, OK 😂 Well DH won't be happy with the 04:55 alarm then. I'm roping him in too 😉
I tried to rope in my daughter and she said NO lol!
Old 14 Jul 21, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I’ve done the Prebetics website. That was all very easy and approved quickly.

Online checkin was a nightmare until is suddenly worked and then it was fine.

I got checked in about 10:30 and we have a boarding time of 1pm. So I think maybe I was stressed unnecessarily.

I was able to book my shows straight away at 5am which was my main concern.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I’ve done the Prebetics website. That was all very easy and approved quickly.

Online checkin was a nightmare until is suddenly worked and then it was fine.

I got checked in about 10:30 and we have a boarding time of 1pm. So I think maybe I was stressed unnecessarily.

I was able to book my shows straight away at 5am which was my main concern.
Do you think it's best to book the shows at 5am and then go back to bed until 10:30 then? 😂 Have check in #1 this weeknd, #2 next week. Was this the check in for your first cruise?
Old 14 Jul 21, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I think if you did the shows at 5am you could do the check in later. But once I was awake I just wanted to do the check in.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Online check in went well this morning. Took about 45 mins from 5am and that was mainly me faffing about taking some grim photos 😂 Got a 13:15 PAT time.

I'm confused with the Prenetics vaccine proof. When you add the profiles it only lets you input the one reservation no. Do I need to create 2 profiles each for each cruise?

The other question is, some YouTubers are saying turn up early for the test before your PAT time? Is that accurate?

Edited at 10:44 AM.