Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Apr 17, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post

We had our son very easily in 2003, started trying for another when he was 18mths and within 2 years we had a miscarriage, an ectopic pregnancy (which resulted in a burst tube, emergency surgery, blood transfusion etc, I lost my left tube) then another miscarriage. I had tests for lupus etc which showed nothing, we carried on trying and pretty much 4yrs later when I'd realised we were just going to have the one child I fell pregnant. In fact I found out 2 days before we flew to florida in September 2010, very nervous wait till November because I was refused any early scans even though the consultant said I needed them due to the ectopic. We had a very emotional 12wk scan (we had found out about the 2 miscarriages at 12wk scans). Our daughter is going to be 6 in June 😍.
The only thing I can say was different in my two successful pregnancies was that I was very fit and healthy when they happened.
I won't say I know what you are going through as we all tackle things differently. Might sound strange to some but the way I think now is I wouldn't have this beautiful little girl if any of our other pregnancies had stuck.
Good luck to you

Tracey xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

My dd 21 has just had an ectopic pregnancy with her first, and although it was the worst outcome at the scan her body took care of it so no surgery needed which is a massive relief, but worried now as scan picked up she has a heart shaped uterus which can increase miscarriage rate and early births quite a lot, waiting now for a refer all to see how bad it is and if they can do anything as sometimes surgery is an option but I suppose I and she took for granted that she could just have children without any problems but now not looking like that is the case so she and our family are devastated by this life can be so unfair
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

*update*

So we were scheduled for our appointment with the consultant... and found out the week before that we were expecting again! So the consultant couldn't do any tests, just put me on a low dose aspirin and sent us fo some early scans and just had to hope and pray this little one stuck. Amazingly, this little one is doing absolutely great 🙂 . Delighted to say we are expecting a little Disney princess on New Year's Eve 👸🏼 🎀🎉 obviously we are over the moon and so pleased everything is working out so far this time fingers crossed 😄 X
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by stink08 View Post
My dd 21 has just had an ectopic pregnancy with her first, and although it was the worst outcome at the scan her body took care of it so no surgery needed which is a massive relief, but worried now as scan picked up she has a heart shaped uterus which can increase miscarriage rate and early births quite a lot, waiting now for a refer all to see how bad it is and if they can do anything as sometimes surgery is an option but I suppose I and she took for granted that she could just have children without any problems but now not looking like that is the case so she and our family are devastated by this life can be so unfair
It is so unfair and you just can't make sense of it all. Fingers crossed your DD is recovering xxx
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Fantastic update. Congratulations and keeping everything crossed for you xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by E_WHITTY View Post
*update*

So we were scheduled for our appointment with the consultant... and found out the week before that we were expecting again! So the consultant couldn't do any tests, just put me on a low dose aspirin and sent us fo some early scans and just had to hope and pray this little one stuck. Amazingly, this little one is doing absolutely great 🙂 . Delighted to say we are expecting a little Disney princess on New Year's Eve 👸🏼 🎀🎉 obviously we are over the moon and so pleased everything is working out so far this time fingers crossed 😄 X
This is absolutely fantastic news! Massive congratulations to you all on your teeny princess xxx
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
*update*

Huge congratulations to you both! What a lovely outcome 🍼🍼🍼

PS - love your countdown 😀
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniebella
VIP Dibber

*update*

Ahh that's lovely news, everything crossed for a safe delivery X
Minniebella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Congratulations to you. Great news to hear.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Congratulations- lovely.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List