Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 May 17, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by BarryL View Post
They can't remake it as it would now have to be a documentary
I totally agree, there's enough of that happening in real life in some parts of the world as it is
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
I think it's a movie quote.
Missed that 1 then

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
I had Smart Water at the table service restaurants we ate at. It wasn't on the menus but I asked for it and they had it.

Electrolytes aren't bad for you. From my basic understanding, they are nutrients that are in your body already but you lose them throughout the day, particularly when it's hot and you've been walking around a lot. Smart Water (and other drinks like Gatorade etc) helps to replace the electrolytes you've lost.

Their tag line is "Its pure crisp taste is vapor distilled. With the addition of electrolytes, it's as if you're drinking water straight from a cloud"
It's not my favourite water but it's nicer than the Dasani water Disney sell!
Thanks for that. Will try the Smart water we have here and see what it's like, as presume it will be same as the stuff in US

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
We found huge differences when ordering water in the table service places. Lots of them refused to include bottled water on the dining plan. Particularly the signatures who wanted to only give tap. It's crazy when it's readily available with a QS or snack credit.
Oh no, we have 10 TS meals booked including 1 signature as on DDP so I hope they do have bottled water

Sarah
Old 25 May 17, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Thanks for that. Will try the Smart water we have here and see what it's like, as presume it will be same as the stuff in US

Sarah
My DH actually bought a bottle yesterday to remind us of holiday and because instead of $4.50 it was a mere 50p! Tasted the same as the American one
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
My DH actually bought a bottle yesterday to remind us of holiday and because instead of $4.50 it was a mere 50p! Tasted the same as the American one
Old 26 May 17, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Missed that 1 then

Oh no, we have 10 TS meals booked including 1 signature as on DDP so I hope they do have bottled water

Sarah
If they will only serve you tap water you could always grab a smart water before you go in using a snack credit and take it in with you.

Edited at 02:31 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List