Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Sep 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
It really is fab, listen out for the Duke Of York joke

Originally Posted by holidayforever View Post
Got tickets to go in November can't wait. Were did they give free wristbands out.
I asked a girl who had about 3 on her arm and she said they were handing them out in the queue, gutted we didn't get one!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

THanks for the review. We bought tickets yesterday. X
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Just wondering what those of you who have seen this thought of it
Also it's going back on tour and me and my cousin have got tickets for next January at the Lowry, can't wait to watch it again
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We saw it in Cardiff in January and really enjoyed it. My husband, me and 17 yo DD went, we go and see loads of musicals and we thought this would be fun. We were really surprised at how strong the story was, it made us laugh, it made us happy, we sang along and it made us cry, very sad and poignant in parts. The music was excellent too. Definitely would recommend it. 😊
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

Couple of friends have seen it this week and have been really impressed. Looking forward to seeing it next week
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm going to see it in June in Glasgow. Taking my sisters and DD 9 who was obsessed about the show in particular Sario. We're 2nd row from the front! She'll be desperate for an autograph!
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We saw it at Canterbury on Tuesday and thought that it was brilliant. The entire audience were on their feet cheering at the end. We are going again next Wednesday and I can't wait.
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Im going in May, really looking forward to it now, thanks for the reviews!
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Went to see it in Bradford and loved it. I'm a massive TT fan and have been since i was a teen so the story totally resonated with me.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by beegnjasmum View Post
I'm going to see it in June in Glasgow. Taking my sisters and DD 9 who was obsessed about the show in particular Sario. We're 2nd row from the front! She'll be desperate for an autograph!
Saw it in Norwich a couple of weeks ago and Sario was off ill, so they had another lad who was also in the TV show as an understudy. My dd was quite disappointed

It was a great show we really enjoyed it, not quite what I expected, but in a good way, but I wished I'd worn waterproof mascara