Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Feb 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

Mobile

How have I only just found this, you’ve given me the best laugh I’ve had in ages! Looking forward to the rest.
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great travel day

Joan
I’m glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell 1 View Post
How have I only just found this, you’ve given me the best laugh I’ve had in ages! Looking forward to the rest.
Aw this is so lovely to hear i’m Glad I make people laugh, it makes it worth writing! Thanks doll xx
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Luby-lu
Apprentice Imagineer

Luby-lu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Hey your back!
Absolutely loving this :-)
Xxx
Old 21 Mar 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Luby-lu View Post
Hey your back!
Absolutely loving this :-)
Xxx
I’m backkk and determined to finish this report glad you are living it 😘
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 18, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Haha I left home a few months ago, and even now, all these weeks later I’ll sometimes wake up in the morning and be like ‘where the hell am I?!’

I’m 33 and I get so insulted when people refer to me a a lady, I’m just a kid!

I love Pop, the smell and music in the lobby are both awesome, and your room looks fab.

Kylie you are hilarious, thank you for sharing your trip, a fab read.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 18, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
OMG, the bit about you pressing the lift button and wondering why it wasn't going anywhere had me almost wetting myself. I have done this SO MANY times

Am I the only one who was really hoping somebody would know 'Caroline' - I can't believe she didn't even attempt to chat it up on that flight, I totally would have. Hubby never speaks to me on the flight, just plugs into the movies and that's it for 9 hours.

Well done for getting there in one piece - the more I read, the more comfortable I am with the thought of a solo trip. I actually went to NY with a friend last October but was meeting her there - the worst bit was being at the airport on my own and eating breakfast by myself. The rest was a doddle.

Off to catch up with more of your trip, although I see that there aren't many more days in the Index, perhaps you should get started on the next day now
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 18, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Haha I left home a few months ago, and even now, all these weeks later I’ll sometimes wake up in the morning and be like ‘where the hell am I?!’

I’m 33 and I get so insulted when people refer to me a a lady, I’m just a kid!

I love Pop, the smell and music in the lobby are both awesome, and your room looks fab.

Kylie you are hilarious, thank you for sharing your trip, a fab read.
It’s so disorientating isn’t it! I’m like it at my boyfriends too it feels so strange being referred to as a lady or woman I still believe I’m just a young kid too! I loved my refurbished room at Pop I felt so lucky to have it!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I’m glad you are finding it funny and enjoying reading along

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
OMG, the bit about you pressing the lift button and wondering why it wasn't going anywhere had me almost wetting myself. I have done this SO MANY times

Am I the only one who was really hoping somebody would know 'Caroline' - I can't believe she didn't even attempt to chat it up on that flight, I totally would have. Hubby never speaks to me on the flight, just plugs into the movies and that's it for 9 hours.

Well done for getting there in one piece - the more I read, the more comfortable I am with the thought of a solo trip. I actually went to NY with a friend last October but was meeting her there - the worst bit was being at the airport on my own and eating breakfast by myself. The rest was a doddle.

Off to catch up with more of your trip, although I see that there aren't many more days in the Index, perhaps you should get started on the next day now
I find myself in so many silly situations but have to laugh at myself I must admit I did worry that someone would pipe up saying they knew her, or Caroline herself ha! Aw hopefully when you read more you get the confidence to do it solo yourself, that would be amazing! Thank you so much for reading along I’m up to day 7 now, you can catch them here >> Index
Old 6 Apr 18, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bouncing Tigger
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Loving it so far! You make travelling alone sound so easy.

Quality Inn International Oct 97 & Sep 2002
Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando Nov 2006
Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Oct 2012
POR Oct 2017 30th anniversary trip
May 2019 POFQ
POFQ again 2022
The best of the best 2023
Bouncing Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post
Loving it so far! You make travelling alone sound so easy.
It wasn’t so bad after all my worrying! I still find it hard to believe I actually went solo! Glad you’re enjoying it
Old 9 Apr 18, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great travel day, the Wi-fi on the plane sounds fab 😊

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List