Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Feb 18, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Stunning dog, he'd look good with our 2 little pups!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Don’t you find big dogs just so pleasant and abject cowards. Ours runs away from our cat and any other dog he just bolts away from dragging me along.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
Don’t you find big dogs just so pleasant and abject cowards. Ours runs away from our cat and any other dog he just bolts away from dragging me along.
You should see my son's very large GSD. Looks like a wolf and as daft as anything. He's gorgeous.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
While walking this morning we came across a pheasant, it looked at as and took off as we approach bear ran in the opposite direction.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Jenny, it's not a home she needs it's a farm lol. Beautiful girl, but can you imagine her in a new build 3 bed semi! Lol xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
Perfect description of my youngest. Our old lady though (who was a rescue) isn't scared of anything or anyone, she's walked on a short lead!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

This reminds me of years ago when we had a Dalmatian. One day we were out for a walk and passed a field with a cow quite close to the fence. We thought nothing of it until we heard this unearthly scream and looked down to see our Dalmatian lying flat on the ground trying to crawl away. He thought the black and white cow was a giant spotty dog and was absolutely terrified.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We haven't had a dog in our married life albeit our respective parents did.

I well remember my Dads Lakeland Terrier. A right hard knock and would challenge anything, that is until they stood their ground then she ran away.
Much preferred the Labs that followed her. More loving, faithful and placid albeit crazy around people who they thought existed just to see them!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dave+Hel View Post
Meet our leonberger Barney. 60 kilos, not as big as his Dad who was 80 kilos. Big enough for us, constant shedding means lots of hoovering

That's really interesting as my Leo does not really shed except when seasons change its my Bernie that seems to leave bits of her coat everywhere when she moults ! Mine is on a diet we are slowly getting there I can just feel her ribs now lol! She was 67kilos.
Old 22 Feb 18, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
holidaysaver75
Imagineer

Love these threads! A couple across the road from us had four Newfoundlands and they were absolutely gorgeous, but I’m not sure you’d have seen the carpet in their living room if they all lay down at the same time.

We used to have a Pekingese and he was a very touchy little beggar. One day the lady who lived behind us shouted us in a panic over our gate. We thought the massive Chow down the road had got him, but it was Tiggy chasing the Chow as fast as his stubby legs would carry him and the Chow running away in abject fear!
holidaysaver75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List