Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Feb 18, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile SeaWorld on Labor Day

Hi
We’re visiting the park on Labor Day. Should we think about purchasing front of the line passes? I want to get the most out of our day and i think its going to be busy
Thanks
stephy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

The last time I went to Sea World (and Busch Gardens) was about 3 weeks after Easter. It was basically dead. However - my group still got priority wrist bands for both parks.

While most of the rides had a line of around 5~20 minutes; people with a band basically had walk-on to the next train that arrived at the station.

We rode "Mako" 7 times in a row, and lapped people that were in the regular line twice (and the regular line was only a 15 minute wait to begin with).

Even if you think there will be low crowds; but your group enjoy rollercoasters - and will ride each one multiple times, get the bloody bands!

Best $21 spent ever. EVER.

Edited at 01:55 PM.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Conno View Post
The last time I went to Sea World (and Busch Gardens) was about 3 weeks after Easter. It was basically dead. However - my group still got priority wrist bands for both parks.

While most of the rides had a line of around 5~20 minutes; people with a band basically had walk-on to the next train that arrived at the station.

We rode "Mako" 7 times in a row, and lapped people that were in the regular line twice (and the regular line was only a 15 minute wait to begin with).

Even if you think there will be low crowds; but your group enjoy rollercoasters - and will ride each one multiple times, get the bloody bands!

Best $21 spent ever. EVER.
This is the kind of thing im hoping for. Thanks
stephy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone else any experience of SeaWorld on Labor Day?
Old 10 Mar 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by stephy View Post
Hi
We’re visiting the park on Labor Day. Should we think about purchasing front of the line passes? I want to get the most out of our day and i think its going to be busy
Thanks
All very quiet at seaworld these days. I saw the other day the seaworld parks lost $200m and 1.5m visitors last year alone !

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mseagle View Post
All very quiet at seaworld these days. I saw the other day the seaworld parks lost $200m and 1.5m visitors last year alone !
Wow, that’s alot. We are hoping that by buying the passes it will enable to walk on every ride as my mil is elderly and will be watching 2 two year olds whilst we ride so the less time we leave her the better
Old 10 Mar 18, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by stephy View Post
Wow, that’s alot. We are hoping that by buying the passes it will enable to walk on every ride as my mil is elderly and will be watching 2 two year olds whilst we ride so the less time we leave her the better
If you get the quick queue passes you will walk on every ride, and get on the next train to arrive at the station.

Just be warned, when you go to pick the passes up - the employees will try talk you out of it, and offer a refund by telling you "the park is empty today, you won't need these, do you want a refund?" - insist on taking the passes.

This happened to us at both Sea World and Busch. The passes were still worth it...

Edited at 11:42 AM.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
aay_esha
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We went to Seaworld on Labor day in 2016 and it was fine. From what I can remember the only thing we queued for all day was Journey to Atlantis because it was such a hot day!
aay_esha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Conno View Post
If you get the quick queue passes you will walk on every ride, and get on the next train to arrive at the station.

Just be warned, when you go to pick the passes up - the employees will try talk you out of it, and offer a refund by telling you "the park is empty today, you won't need these, do you want a refund?" - insist on taking the passes.

This happened to us at both Sea World and Busch. The passes were still worth it...
Why didn’t they want you to have the passes?
Old 18 Mar 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by aay_esha View Post
We went to Seaworld on Labor day in 2016 and it was fine. From what I can remember the only thing we queued for all day was Journey to Atlantis because it was such a hot day!
Thanks. Im hoping to get everything done in 1 day so hopefully by getting the passes we should be able to