Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Feb 18, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
I really wanted one! Unfortunately it was sold out all across WDW when I was there earlier this month with the best estimates I got of it being in stock being sometime in March.

That being said, the 2018 charm was sold out for the first few days I was there and no one knew when it would be back in stock - but I kept asking around every shop I saw and finally found a store which had it in stock. So at least I got this charm!
I should be the Pandora 'shopper' as my Wife doesn't like them so no threat to my personal wallet if I got any.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I always buy a charm there. I like the Pandora shop at DS.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I got the Mickey ring shown above on our last trip. X

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
indie2312
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Are the castle and the hat still both available? DD is hoping to get some more in December. She had a bracelet and some charms for Christmas but would like some park exclusive one's.
yes on the Disney shop app it says in store purchase only. Paris also have the hat in stock now. Later this year they will also be bring a different style out with Walt and Mickey together and a new castle with blue enamel on. The hat is one of my favourites.

I really love the flower and garden festival Mickey coming out this year.
The Paris one later this year alongside the other two. Poor quality image but you get the idea

indie2312 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Does anyone know if the DVC one is still available? I’ve never seen it anywhere.
Old 24 Feb 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

I've just looked and they aren't on the DVC marketplace so wonder if they aren't available at the moment. They were everywhere in the parks and resorts and on the cruise when I got mine in August. Strange!

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by indie2312 View Post
yes on the Disney shop app it says in store purchase only. Paris also have the hat in stock now. Later this year they will also be bring a different style out with Walt and Mickey together and a new castle with blue enamel on. The hat is one of my favourites.

I really love the flower and garden festival Mickey coming out this year.
The Paris one later this year alongside the other two. Poor quality image but you get the idea

Thanks. Does this mean the castle they do at the moment is being replaced?
Old 24 Feb 18, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
indie2312
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Thanks. Does this mean the castle they do at the moment is being replaced?
shopdisney/walt-disn...andora-1374784

this one is available and very popular so I doubt it, they also released a 45th anniversary one but I believe that may have sold out.
The blue enamel castle I have (non drop) is Disneyland 60th anniversary which I think is harder to get hold of

Edited at 11:59 PM.
indie2312 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
I've just looked and they aren't on the DVC marketplace so wonder if they aren't available at the moment. They were everywhere in the parks and resorts and on the cruise when I got mine in August. Strange!
Thanks for the reply. Im going on the cruise in April so I’ll have a look then. Not holding out much hope though 😕
Old 25 Feb 18, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Thanks for the reply. Im going on the cruise in April so I’ll have a look then. Not holding out much hope though 😕
Surprised they aren't around as they must sell and there hasn't been a replacement. Buy the exclusive cruise one instead if needed 😉
I got both last year while DH wasn't looking lol!

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List