Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 27 Dec 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Have you forgotten or lost presents for other people?

I must be the most hopeless person over presents! Firstly, I printed a sort of gift certificate of a trip I had bought for DH. Promptly lost it! Totally forgot about a present I had bought for our lovely son-in-law and again one I had bought for DD. It was only when I asked her if she had liked it she said she hadn’t seen one. Also, I forgot I had received through the post the present for DS. I had finished preparing an email to the delivery company when the memory of seeing it slowly emerged from the fog.

Is anyone else like this?

Edited at 12:41 PM.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

My dad loses gifts every year. He buys lots of little things and either forgets he has them or forgets where he’s put them. He’s always saying that he’s got me something but has put it in a safe place and can’t find it. I usually get it a couple of weeks/months later. Last year it was a hat with headphones built in. This year it’s slipper socks. I’ll get them at some point...
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

I have spent the morning looking for presents a family member gave for our grandchildren. It came into my head last night that they weren’t in the packages we had delivered to them yesterday.
DH contacted our son - we had delivered them on a previous visit.
I was really worried sick mostly because they were gifts from someone else. Had they been from us I wouldn’t have been as concerned.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

My mum always used to forget where she had put presents, we regularly used to get gifts months after Christmas when she had found them hidden in the back of the wardrobe.
Rob & Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

My DH found a present I had wrapped for DD & forgot to set it out she was pleased when we gave it to her today
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

My husband bought a lovely candle set for his Mum. He put it in a safe place, and two years later we still haven’t found it!
Jedi Princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano
Imagineer

Deano's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I lost a present I'd bought for my daughter last xmas some makeup brushes... found them in a suitcase when we were packing for Florida... In AUGUST! oops...
Old 27 Dec 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yep, I lost a little present for DH, we also lost a present each for BIL and SIL although we had overbought for them anyway so it was fine.
We also lost DH presents, a golf club and indoor practise hole thingy about 7 years ago and have never found them. Every year we ponder where they might be.

Elves or Santa i reckon x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

I got a late present from DH today, a lovely Disney purse he had brought from Disney springs in October but had forgotten about.. lucky me
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I have never done it before but on Christmas Day after all my children had opened their Christmas presents I realised some were missing. After searching the house I checked the car and found 2 big bags of gifts in the boot lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List