Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
I’m clearing out my pantry tomorrow ready to start buying long life Christmas food .after what’s happened I want to be prepared . Bought first xmas present for dd last week .

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have my dds 18th birthday list that I’m slowly working thro, her birthday is August and I want to make it special. We were going to Munich but had to postpone, I will start Christmas in October
Old 5 Jul 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Not started yet. DS will be 17 in October and I havent even got a clue what to get him for that - never mind Xmas.

I am normally organised and start buying stuff in summer sales to put away. Not so this year...
Old 5 Jul 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve started picking up bits in the sales for parents and nieces and nephews, my DD is the last of my kids birthdays at the end of July then usually start picking up things for my own kids, and start my stockpile of food, couple of items every week or so😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

I have made a start don't usually start this early but it's not a normal year! I have bought up to now,

Daughter in law 1 - Selection of Beanies small coffee pots.
Daughter in law 2 - Disney villians jigsaw.
Best friend - Selection of Beanies small coffee pots.
Daughter - Box of odd doggie socks from Next.

I know I will struggle this year as I normally buy concert/theatre tickets for family.

I too will be having a nosy at other peoples lists as I got some good ideas last year
Old 5 Jul 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I havent made lists but I've done quite a bit of Xmas shopping for the girls (dd13 and dd7). They usually do their Christmas list in the summer holidays, but theyve both mentioned a few things. Funko pops, Disney Traditions for dd13, lego for dd7
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Both of my children have expressed that they would like the latest console from Xbox and PlayStation. 🙄🙄 Still hoping the release date will delayed to about March 2021 or even better in 5 years time.
Anyway, if Santa grants them their wish, it will be a very short list!
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
I have made a start don't usually start this early but it's not a normal year! I have bought up to now,

Daughter in law 1 - Selection of Beanies small coffee pots.
Daughter in law 2 - Disney villians jigsaw.
Best friend - Selection of Beanies small coffee pots.
Daughter - Box of odd doggie socks from Next.

I know I will struggle this year as I normally buy concert/theatre tickets for family.

I too will be having a nosy at other peoples lists as I got some good ideas last year
I am going to steal your idea for my daughter. I bet she would love the villains jigsaw. Thank you x

I had never heard of beanies coffee, just done a quick google, are they these?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I have my dds 18th birthday list that I’m slowly working thro, her birthday is August and I want to make it special. We were going to Munich but had to postpone, I will start Christmas in October
What are you planning for your daughters 18th?
My daughter will be 18 next, I thought about a Tiffany necklace and almost dropped through the floor at the cost 🙈🙈🙈
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I’m clearing out my pantry tomorrow ready to start buying long life Christmas food .after what’s happened I want to be prepared . Bought first xmas present for dd last week .
How do you manage not to eat it?
Rabel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List