Notices

Old 15 Sep 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I hope you have a fantastic birthday with lots of tasty cocktails. It does seem like you've got a great trip coming up with lots of downtime, but lots of yummy food and drink too. The packing cubes are really going to come into their own with all the different hotels you're going to be staying at.
Yes the cubes will be vital to my sanity for that first week so the weather best not be messing with my outfit choices as there will be no scope for change
We are looking forward to some lazy days round the pool - I have a small library of books to read ( as opposed to a small library of anything else I guess). Have not told Andy they are all in his case

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
That sounds like a great trip that you have (not) planned Amanda! There’s a lot to it, so I can understand why you haven’t quite finished the plan.

We’ve got a short trip to Washington ahead of us soon, and I’ve hardly done any planning for it all yet. Martin’s away in China this week for work, so you can guess what my task is while he’s away. I’m not convinced I’ll have done much though.

Am loving Andy’s birthday card. And your plan for cocktails and shopping of course. See, you’ve planned more than you think!

There is a shocker in this pre-trippie though - no new dresses?
Hello Jo- hope all is good. Washington will be so lovely - its quite compact so you can wing it.
on the dress front - nothing really fits me very well. Of course that means I have lots of space to find some out there

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Sounds so good, I totally agree with you on the sand, we all hate it, love the idea of the beach and looking at it, but no to the sand lol We are starting our trip next year going up the Gulf coast but can't see us stepping foot on the beaches. Your whole trip sounds amazing, can't wait to read your full report, you must be really looking forward to it after such a tough year. Plenty of cocktails on your birthday I'm sure, it's the law
ha ha - sand, its the devil's playstuff ! You know I think you are right there about that birthday bye law Definitely looking forward to the trip now.

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
Looking forward to reading your Flagler Beach day. We love Washington Oaks Park and Beach Belly Bobs, can't think of anybody else who has been there! Have a great time.
Ah thank you - yes see a few reports on St Augustine but not Flagler - my husband stayed up that way last year and is keen for us to stay there this time. It does all look rather good !
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Updated with link to Food trippy. Am out of practice with this !
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Yay - a new report! It sounds awesome! Looking forward to following along!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

Epic itinerary Amanda. We’re planning Hilton Head Island next year.

Have a great time. I’m so glad you’re better x
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Only just caught up with this Amanda! Wow what a trip! And yes to the cocktails in New Orleans on your birthday... if your past year has proved anything life is too short, so go hug the trees, buy the bag & have an extra cocktail just because.

Hope your hip is a bit better now and all ready and raring to go xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like a fab trip and I'm really looking forward to reading all about it!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Yay - a new report! It sounds awesome! Looking forward to following along!
Thank you
We are getting excited for it now

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
Epic itinerary Amanda. We’re planning Hilton Head Island next year.

Have a great time. I’m so glad you’re better x
Thank you x I’m looking forward to these new places ! yes I am soooo much better now x

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Only just caught up with this Amanda! Wow what a trip! And yes to the cocktails in New Orleans on your birthday... if your past year has proved anything life is too short, so go hug the trees, buy the bag & have an extra cocktail just because.

Hope your hip is a bit better now and all ready and raring to go xx
Ah Michelle thank you. I am good, hip is a lot better. And I shall do all these things. And tell Andy the Dibb said so

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Sounds like a fab trip and I'm really looking forward to reading all about it!
Hello. Thank you. I’m so excited for our new adventure
Old 19 Sep 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
sunny1
Excited about Disney

firstly so sorry to hear about your health xx

i am new to your trippies but i have read your two new Orleans reports after i asked for help and advice just a few months ago and i am so looking forward to this report

i am a similar age to you and i do like a cocktail or three so we have much in common already i'm really looking forward to our trip although it's a much smaller adventure than yours

we are travelling in january and visiting just orlando - new orleans - orlando with very little theme parking on the cards and lots of relaxing with the odd margarita or six

i might have a lot of questions along the way ( i really hope you don't mind )

cases out = it's almost here - how exciting ?!?
sunny1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

Just had a read of your alien extraction blog and I can't think of anyone more deserving of lovely holiday then you and your husband! I hope you have an amazing time filled with cocktails and outlet bargains

I'd love to do a trip with a similar itinerary and look forward to reading about when you get back xx
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by sunny1 View Post
firstly so sorry to hear about your health xx

i am new to your trippies but i have read your two new Orleans reports after i asked for help and advice just a few months ago and i am so looking forward to this report

i am a similar age to you and i do like a cocktail or three so we have much in common already i'm really looking forward to our trip although it's a much smaller adventure than yours

we are travelling in january and visiting just orlando - new orleans - orlando with very little theme parking on the cards and lots of relaxing with the odd margarita or six

i might have a lot of questions along the way ( i really hope you don't mind )

cases out = it's almost here - how exciting ?!?
Ah thanks. NOLA is the perfect place for relaxing and ask away . Hoping to do a few more new things there this time ... in the name of research of course And Margs are mandatory ... little known bye law

Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
Just had a read of your alien extraction blog and I can't think of anyone more deserving of lovely holiday then you and your husband! I hope you have an amazing time filled with cocktails and outlet bargains

I'd love to do a trip with a similar itinerary and look forward to reading about when you get back xx
Thank you so much. Sometimes I when I look back on the last year I feel like it must have happened to someone else. It’s been surreal. But we are out the other side and I am grateful every day.

Hope you enjoy reading along