Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 31 Dec 15, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nmurray
Apprentice Imagineer

nmurray's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile Can someone else use my fast pass?

If I book before visit can one of my party use the fast pass? Reason I'm asking is me, hubby & son have our tickets but grandparents are buying on gate (they only want 1/2 days at parks) so I was hoping if I booked fast pass they could use to have a ride or two with our little boy!?
Kissimmee 89 & 91, All Star Movies 03, Caribbean Beach & St Petes Beach 05, New York 06, All Star Music New Year & B'day Trip 06/07, POFQ Sept 08, New York 10, Bellagio, Las Vegas 12, San Francisco, San Diego & LA 13, Bahama Bay Orlando & Miami 14
nmurray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 15, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
Technically as far as I know you can't but in practice you can! it comes up with the name on the screen as you scan your band but none is bothered, i often used my daughters fast pass and there is no way I look like a Chloe!

A space is a space, that's what's been accounted for, your not putting anyone out by doing it so no problem at all.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 15, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Yes you can but not officially. I'd consider getting a two day pass and book fp as normal - then you can go on family rides too.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 15, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
nmurray
Apprentice Imagineer

nmurray's Reviews
Mobile

Great thank you for replies :-)
Kissimmee 89 & 91, All Star Movies 03, Caribbean Beach & St Petes Beach 05, New York 06, All Star Music New Year & B'day Trip 06/07, POFQ Sept 08, New York 10, Bellagio, Las Vegas 12, San Francisco, San Diego & LA 13, Bahama Bay Orlando & Miami 14
nmurray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 15, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

There's lots of online authorised ticket sellers, where the grandparents could buy tickets and then link to MDE. Some of them sell tickets for less than gate price. Might be worth checking out and then you could book FPP for all of you.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 16, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

The answer (as of last April anyway!) is yes, someone else can use your fast pass - I met up with a friend (who lives there) a few times and she booked a few fastpasses on her ticket for me to use!

(Not sure how official this is but certainly they weren't at all bothered when I scanned my friend's ticket for fastpass...)
Old 1 Jan 16, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Yes, tickets/magic bands are non-transferable for the purposes of entering the park, but once you are in, they don't mind who uses them for FP+
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 16, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread