Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Feb 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
We used Travel on a Dream who are US.

Next question - she wants our Castaway Club numbers. I can log onto my DCL account and find mine but where do I find Peter’s? I made the booking.
When I booked with ToaD last year I didnt know my castaway club numbers so Deb found them for me.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Will be booking 7 night Alaska for either 3rd August or 10th August. Will go with whichever is cheapest if there is a price difference. We are now gold, so will be booking Tuesday, more than likely an oceanview on deck 2 !

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
We used Travel on a Dream who are US.

Next question - she wants our Castaway Club numbers. I can log onto my DCL account and find mine but where do I find Peter’s? I made the booking.
Thanks Gill x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
Are you platinum ? We won’t be until after this summer so have to wait until gold to get a price.

We’re also planning Japan but not in 2020 because of the olympics
No sadly we are still gold - think we’ve got two more to go before platinum, but I’m not sure as I’ve lost count! 😂

Yes sorry, it makes no sense, we too are planning to wait until 2021 for Japan due to the olympics, but we are going to Florida for a family birthday at Christmas 2020, and the only way I can justify the park tickets these days, is if I get an annual pass and go twice in a year, so my plan has been Florida summer 2020, Florida Christmas 2020 & japan 2021. But if this cruise pans out, then that would push Florida back to 2021 to use up the annual pass, and Japan would have to wait until 2022 - which feels far too long for my 14 year old apparently, who is desperate to visit Tokyo! 😂
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve passed dates to my sister and my niece is going to ask about end of exams when she’s in school tomorrow. Depending what they tell her I will be looking to book either 29/6 or 6/7 Wonder to Alaska. I am so excited it’s a bit ridiculous but I’ve wanted to cruise Disney for ages! I won’t be able to book till Thursday so hoping someone might give us a heads up on pricing earlier in the week 😁

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
I’ve passed dates to my sister and my niece is going to ask about end of exams when she’s in school tomorrow. Depending what they tell her I will be looking to book either 29/6 or 6/7 Wonder to Alaska. I am so excited it’s a bit ridiculous but I’ve wanted to cruise Disney for ages! I won’t be able to book till Thursday so hoping someone might give us a heads up on pricing earlier in the week 😁
Hopefully the prices will not move from their starting point for the Alaskan cruises as they are a regular route - the ones that jump up on opening day tend to be the one off specials to new or less visited destinations👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
NikNak
Excited about Disney

We're gonna go for an Alaskan Cruise this time, probably on 8/31

Does anyone know if US TAs are able to provide quotes before the booking window opens or do they have to wait like everyone else? I have emailed our TA as we have a placeholder but I imagine she'll be very busy at the moment!

Edited at 01:07 AM.
NikNak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBride08
Apprentice Imagineer

I have my eye on the Norway one that stops at Amsterdam as I'm hoping to take my mum with us to visit Holland. I can't find out when the kids are meant to go back after the summer

1996 WDW Offsite / 2001 DLP HNY / 2002 WDW ASM / 2004 DLP NB / 2008 Our Wedding Trip WDW POFQ & GF / 2009 - WDW CSR / 2010 DLP with bump! NB / 2012 WDW AKL / 2013 DLP HC

Our 2017 return DCL / BC / Universal HRH Vlogs
DisneyBride08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NikNak View Post
Does anyone know if US TAs are able to provide quotes before the booking window opens or do they have to wait like everyone else? I have emailed our TA as we have a placeholder but I imagine she'll be very busy at the moment!
No. Disney doesn't release prices til Platinum opens on Monday. Then you will be able to get a rough idea by what people post but not til then. Its very annoying.
Old 1 Mar 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Hopefully the prices will not move from their starting point for the Alaskan cruises as they are a regular route - the ones that jump up on opening day tend to be the one off specials to new or less visited destinations👍
That’s what I’m hoping/expecting or if they do that it’s not going to be a lot. 😁 waiting for Monday and hoping to get a guide on prices and assuming my sister has given me a go ahead date I will get in touch with one of the travel agents then to ask about quotes

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List