Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Aug 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Padme
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Dover - Disney Magic

We’ve just returned from a lovely day in Dover. It must be about 20 years since I last visited. It wasn’t too busy and very relaxing. Then there was the added bonus of seeing Disney Magic docked there too. Sad that she’s not able to be on her travels but a magnificent sight. A small Disney fix to keep us going until next year
Padme is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

We were supposed to be sailing on her from Dover on the 13th September
Old 31 Aug 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Padme
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Hope you get another chance soon. We were supposed to be at AKL in Sept but now hoping for next year.
Padme is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
emwratten
Imagineer

We live not far in Deal so often see her up and down the coast at the moment...
emwratten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

She has been there for at least a month.

Disney332
Old 1 Sep 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

My mum lives in Dover , was so sad to see it there when we last saw her in July
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 20, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

According to Facebook I was on the Magic this time last year 😭 They are wonderful memories but I wish Facebook would be a bit more tactful given the current circumstances 🤦😅
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 20, 06:05 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
According to Facebook I was on the Magic this time last year 😭 They are wonderful memories but I wish Facebook would be a bit more tactful given the current circumstances 🤦😅
We found Easter and August awful this year as we should have been in Orlando and on a cruise at Easter then California in August but as they are two times we have travelled regularly over the years there have been constant Facebook memories of Florida trips, Disney cruises and Disneyland Paris trips popping up! Hopefully next year we can get our Disney fix 😃
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 20, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
We found Easter and August awful this year as we should have been in Orlando and on a cruise at Easter then California in August but as they are two times we have travelled regularly over the years there have been constant Facebook memories of Florida trips, Disney cruises and Disneyland Paris trips popping up! Hopefully next year we can get our Disney fix 😃
Yup, I was supposed to be going to Florida for the first time in four years this September 😭 It was going to be the first trip that I funded entirely by myself and a big motivator for me to keep going to work full time after my chronic liver condition was diagnosed. I didn’t realise how much I’d struggle without a countdown to look forward to- I know it’s the definition of a “first world problem” but I’m going to be in tears on my departure date for sure!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 20, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by emwratten View Post
We live not far in Deal so often see her up and down the coast at the moment...
Hello, we are currently on holiday in Deal from Aberdeen!
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List