Old 15 Jun 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Thanks for the kind words. Yes we will be doing the food trippie report live again and back to DIBBing again now we know we are going albeit on a slightly lower budget this year. Fewer signatures which means we will actually get to try a few more off site and quick service places this year so I’m looking forward to that. Also first time for the Halloween party and food and wine so lots of new things to report 😊

Hurrah signing up for a new report from you sounds like a good trip is planned. European theme parks sounds like a super plan.
Looking forward to your report, lower budget opens up so many great offsite options and very jealous of MNSSHP and food and wine
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you so much for writing this, I have just found it and read all in one go tonight and my head is hurting from laughing so much! I’ve laughed til I’ve cried so many times that my OH thinks I must have been smoking something! You are a great writer! Now I’m off to find your previous report(s).
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by twogoto View Post
Thank you so much for writing this, I have just found it and read all in one go tonight and my head is hurting from laughing so much! I’ve laughed til I’ve cried so many times that my OH thinks I must have been smoking something! You are a great writer! Now I’m off to find your previous report(s).
Glad you enjoyed and thanks for reading and kind words That holiday didn't exactly work out as planned but we had some fun in the pre-trip as usual I've got two earlier ones on here which you can see in my signature.

Also wrote my first non dining trip report around a roadtrip to DLP, EuropaPark and Efteling back in October.
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Glad you enjoyed and thanks for reading and kind words That holiday didn't exactly work out as planned but we had some fun in the pre-trip as usual I've got two earlier ones on here which you can see in my signature.

Also wrote my first non dining trip report around a roadtrip to DLP, EuropaPark and Efteling back in October.
I'm currently reading Scream if you want to go fatter - absolutely howling at Trevor the trolley. Sooooo funny. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by twogoto View Post
I'm currently reading Scream if you want to go fatter - absolutely howling at Trevor the trolley. Sooooo funny. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing
thank you for reading and commenting and glad you enjoyed. Maybe one day Trevor will make an appearance again, who knows - although we may have to cast a different trolley. And not that I dwell on these things but I'm still gutted no-one got the gag about his American cousin's lovelife on page 70

Hoping to have a full California trip report (as opposed to Dining) done this Summer
Old 25 Feb 22, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Hey CMG, just been rereading your report.
Still thinking of dumping the Disney in the summer snd with Ds being firmly in the teenage ( Disney’s not cool) phase.

Doubletree Hilton - would you recommend for 8 nights? We’d mainly be doing seaworld, Busch gardens and aquatica in that time before moving up to Universal for 14 nights.

Appreciate your thoughts.
Old 25 Feb 22, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Hey CMG, just been rereading your report.
Still thinking of dumping the Disney in the summer snd with Ds being firmly in the teenage ( Disney’s not cool) phase.

Doubletree Hilton - would you recommend for 8 nights? We’d mainly be doing seaworld, Busch gardens and aquatica in that time before moving up to Universal for 14 nights.

Appreciate your thoughts.
Hey, when we went the Tower part was new and very nice rooms, the lower buildings much older and in need of a refresh. With Hilton membership DW was convinced we would be in the tower but they had some huge Jewish schools thing going on and the whole tower was taken so we ended up in the old bit. Our room was a little dated but two suites knocked through (I guess they struggled to sell them) so it was the size of a large 2 bed flat!

Location wise it's good, if you have a car and you can walk to SeaWorld. Aquatica is also a great waterpark if you haven't been yet. The hotel facilities are ok nothing great. Summary I'd stay in the tower but look to see if they've improved the older section and be careful what room you get.
Old 25 Feb 22, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Hey, when we went the Tower part was new and very nice rooms, the lower buildings much older and in need of a refresh. With Hilton membership DW was convinced we would be in the tower but they had some huge Jewish schools thing going on and the whole tower was taken so we ended up in the old bit. Our room was a little dated but two suites knocked through (I guess they struggled to sell them) so it was the size of a large 2 bed flat!

Location wise it's good, if you have a car and you can walk to SeaWorld. Aquatica is also a great waterpark if you haven't been yet. The hotel facilities are ok nothing great. Summary I'd stay in the tower but look to see if they've improved the older section and be careful what room you get.
Thanks, no car. BA had a decent price on the tower. I’d be saving a couple of thousand not doing Disney and we’d still have our time at universal to look forward to.
Old 25 Feb 22, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks, no car. BA had a decent price on the tower. I’d be saving a couple of thousand not doing Disney and we’d still have our time at universal to look forward to.
Uber did work very well for us, sounds like an interesting plan!