Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Jan 15, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Looks like a cracking time was had by all ! , the club level looks ace & gives the kids that VIP feeling , only hotel at Universal that we've stayed at was Portofino but got to say RPR looks incredible too.

Bummer about the HRC letting you down again but good that they resolved it straight away & offered a 2nd burger too !

As a parent of two boys similar in age, I'm enjoying your report greatly..but the space issues in the car ...they dont go away...oh no...they're still around...

PS
My tip about Hulk Hogan on Im A Celeb proved to be reliable I see ?!...damn internet rumours ...

Thanks again for taking the time to write up your report !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 15, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post

your whole report is such a great read.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Great day, club level sounds incredible!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
What another great read. Great photos. Can empathise with the signs as we were exactly the same! It was our first year not doing Disney. We also loved our first stay at Royal Pacific. Must of been out there similar time. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tinysam View Post
Looks like a cracking time was had by all ! , the club level looks ace & gives the kids that VIP feeling , only hotel at Universal that we've stayed at was Portofino but got to say RPR looks incredible too.

Bummer about the HRC letting you down again but good that they resolved it straight away & offered a 2nd burger too !

As a parent of two boys similar in age, I'm enjoying your report greatly..but the space issues in the car ...they dont go away...oh no...they're still around...

PS
My tip about Hulk Hogan on Im A Celeb proved to be reliable I see ?!...damn internet rumours ...

Thanks again for taking the time to write up your report !
Thank you! Club level was brilliant for us, and worth much more than just the free food & drink. Like you say, the children did feel special being in there, and as you'll see in later days, it gave them a bit more space and freedom too.

Thanks for the warning about car journeys - appreciate that

Oh yes, Hulk Hogan! He can't have done much, I don't remember him being there

Originally Posted by rubywednesday View Post
your whole report is such a great read.
Thank you for saying so, really glad you're enjoying it

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Great day, club level sounds incredible!
Thanks Abi - it was worth every penny! x

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
What another great read. Great photos. Can empathise with the signs as we were exactly the same! It was our first year not doing Disney. We also loved our first stay at Royal Pacific. Must of been out there similar time. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Yeah, I think we do go out at a similar time, I'm sure our Norwegian flights were around the same time. I see we have similar countdowns for this year too! Who are you flying with this time?
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hi JoJo88.

We are flying with United Airlines indirect via Newark. How about you?
Doing it as a package this time, instead of our usual DIY as there are 15 of us going, celebrating special birthdays and anniversaries then meeting up with an extra 2 for a family wedding!

Happy planning.

Mrs Pumba75

Edited at 03:38 PM.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Hi JoJo88.

We are flying with United Airlines indirect via Newark. How about you?
Doing it as a package this time, instead of our usual DIY as there are 15 of us going, celebrating special birthdays and celebrations then meeting up with an extra 2 for a family wedding!

Happy planning.

Mrs Pumba75
Funnily enough we are going indirect this year too, Manchester - JFK - Tampa, and the same back!

Wow, 15 of you, that'll take some planning, bet it will be brilliant though. We have 2 extra this year, my parents, and have booked it all separately as usual as we're staying in three different places
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Funnily enough we are going indirect this year too, Manchester - JFK - Tampa, and the same back!

Wow, 15 of you, that'll take some planning, bet it will be brilliant though. We have 2 extra this year, my parents, and have booked it all separately as usual as we're staying in three different places
Yes but can't wait!
It's my parents first time and they are so excited. Hope your flights all go smoothly and will look forward to reading all about it!
Happy times.

Mrs P
Old 15 Jan 15, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Woo hoo, you're back, another great day and glad you're feeling a bit better x

I put the cool box on the back seat in between the boys to try and stop any rowing about being on each other’s territory, but it didn’t do any good as they both then decided to use it as an arm rest and of course elbows were then encroaching!
So funny and so true, only for us it's worse when they share a bed, the arguments go on all nighjt! In fact we bought our new sofa purely because it has a console divider thingy down the middle of it to keep them from saying "get off my side"
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hi Julia, it's lovely isnt it?! I haven't been reading any trippies lately, but how are you getting on with yours? I'm finding it a slog this time round but seem to be back on a bit of a roll now and have been cracking on with Day 10 today x[/QUOTE]

Hi Jo, I'm actually half way through it now This trippy is a first for me, I've always enjoyed reading other people's trippie's and I thought that this year I would attempt one myself! Haven't helped matters by picking a holiday which is 26 days long! I will get there I can fully appreciate now all the effort that goes into these reports

I look forward to your next day x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List